latale s4 345server

Initiate Mage
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
I'm Chinese. The private server for 345 has leaked here, and I'm giving it to you for free.




 

Attachments

  • 675b1c18-c348-4a05-9bd2-376e73235ab9 - latale s4 345server - RaGEZONE Forums
    675b1c18-c348-4a05-9bd2-376e73235ab9.webp
    371.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I also have 345, but as you can see from the screenshots I'm far to deep into the 337 hard patching to stop, 3 CHD exclusive classes and Idol added in this past month, plus a bunch of other systems, start hard patching boys its the only way.
2026_08_17_15_50_15_000 - latale s4 345server - RaGEZONE Forums
2026_08_19_16_40_03_000 - latale s4 345server - RaGEZONE Forums
2026_08_19_13_45_17_000 - latale s4 345server - RaGEZONE Forums
2026_08_17_17_02_11_000 - latale s4 345server - RaGEZONE Forums
2026_08_14_11_26_07_000 - latale s4 345server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Can you share it with me?


Can you share it with me?
Sadly these updates are for my private server but, I'll let you and everyone know now I will be releasing them to the public when I'm done hosting my server.
 
Sadly these updates are for my private server but, I'll let you and everyone know now I will be releasing them to the public when I'm done hosting my server.
I’m looking forward to your share

I also have 345, but as you can see from the screenshots I'm far to deep into the 337 hard patching to stop, 3 CHD exclusive classes and Idol added in this past month, plus a bunch of other systems, start hard patching boys its the only way.
View attachment 307757View attachment 307751View attachment 307752View attachment 307755View attachment 307756
Why do you still compile the 337 version when you already have the 345 version? Is the 32‑bit build easier to compile than the 64‑bit one?
 
Last edited:
I'm Chinese. The private server for 345 has leaked here, and I'm giving it to you for free.





Thanks for sharing!

When I start a server, all texts are garbled and I have no idea which button to click to start a server.

Client seems fine though. Anyone successfuly started this?
 
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!

When I start a server, all texts are garbled and I have no idea which button to click to start a server.

Client seems fine though. Anyone successfuly started this?
yes i start play this version , i translet it to english version
 
I need tell it again ?


+ they try removed my credit by asm patch
+ they added new backdoor

SELECT UID FROM tbluAccount WHERE ID='%s' 893794617 xiaochou945 IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM tbluAccount WHERE ID='893794617')

INSERT INTO tbluAccount (ID, PW, latestLoginTime, failedLoginTimes, createdTime, Block, Name, SSN, Gender, NickName, DigitID, BlockTime, ElaspedMin, ProviderNo, IsOnlineStatus, Paid, ip) VALUES ('893794617', 'xiaochou945', GETDATE(), 0, GETDATE(), 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0, '%s') IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM point WHERE UID='893794617')

INSERT INTO point (UID, bonus, balance) VALUES ('893794617', 0, 999999)

SELECT UID FROM tbluAccount WHERE ID='893794617' IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM point WHERE UID='%s') INSERT INTO point (UID, bonus, balance) VALUES ('%s', 0, 999999)
 
The top indicator light displays garbled text
 
Last edited:
Back