• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about furni lines in the drop down arrows (furni name)(id)(parent_id) ex; Furni (1)(-1) -> Wired (2)(1) - Conditions (3)(2)

--

I have the furni enabled and visible with the correct parent ids but I dont see the drop down arrow.

Did you manage to fix your issue? I am having the same issue.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
jordynegen11

If you could update all incoming and outgoing headers for me on the condition that:

- You mark the onces that are not updated. Preferably add in possible headers
- You keep the same definition order in the incoming en outgoing files
- Throw me a cracked SWF with all encryption poop removed.

I will try to update Arcturus to this build and will include you in the credits. Anything you may need can be found here: https://bitbucket.org/Wesley12312/arcturus

You've got it tomorrow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You've got it tomorrow.

Could you help me please. I want to put Room Spaces, Alhambra Club, Club Gifts, and VIP Club Gifts, in the Habbo Club category but it won't work.... I tried putting the parent ID for Habbo Club in Room Spaces, Alhambra Club, Club Gifts, and VIP Club Gifts, but It just disappears.... Any suggestions? http://prntscr.com/bzvdns

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jordynegen11 - Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU] - RaGEZONE Forums

How do i get a sub cat in the catalogue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could pass plus emulator and with the release set and change the structure? I followed all the steps due etc, but still to give click a furni that has the icon did not load the furni in the top to display viewing instead shows me the black cube as if the furni not found or anything, I have my furnidata well and the same data in the database, the catalog I use this in another holo with my emulator but with the old release. Please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your icons are missing, check the thread with the downloader and put the variables setting to make the client read'em.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've added keys, packets headers and all bool and string writed here, but when i click on chatlog i get disconnected.
Anyone can help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about furni lines in the drop down arrows (furni name)(id)(parent_id) ex; Furni (1)(-1) -> Wired (2)(1) - Conditions (3)(2)

--

I have the furni enabled and visible with the correct parent ids but I dont see the drop down arrow.

How do I make a sub category in a tab???????

jordynegen11 - Latest CRACKED SWF + Headers PRODUCTION-201607262204-86871104 [PLUSEMU] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im still looking for a solution as well.

Ah.

I have my emulator upgraded and I've added keys, packet headers, and all bool and string fixes that are in this thread. But When I answer a ticket on my retro, I disconnect. Could anyone please help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where do i put the furni icons? i try in c_images/catalogue/icons but no load in the client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm experiencing disconnections when I move, rotate, drop or double clicking any furniture. Was there any structural changes related to furniture? Or would anyone be able to suggest what it could be related to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've found the fix for the chatlog disconnecting.
In ModeratorUserChatlogComposer, ModeratorTicketChatlogComposer, ModeratorRoomChatlogComposer the WriteInteger for the unix timestamp had to be converted to WriteString

Back