Latest jSRO-R Quest Scripts

latest loolz -.- not this one ... i don't have a working jp proxy :D

Blacksheep25 DO IT ! DO IT ! <3 upload latest client :P


le: yup ... didn't refresh the tab -.- let's see what's here <3

Don't have the upload speed for the full client, but here's the jSRO latest "server_dep" folder.

Link:
 
If you want to get the latest client download the one I posted above get SoftEther VPN (free) choose a japanese IP.
And launch Silkroad.exe with these arguments:
Code:
985160 /46 0 0 BBFA514E60B4F581477E8DB41CEAD8C5
it should start to update the client

Where did you get those exe arguments from?

Also to everyone else:
That link LegendaryDev posted is the official link to jSRO, so if you do what he said you will have the full client, and fully patched.
 
If you want to get the latest client download the one I posted above get SoftEther VPN (free) choose a japanese IP.
And launch Silkroad.exe with these arguments:
Code:
985160 /46 0 0 BBFA514E60B4F581477E8DB41CEAD8C5
it should start to update the client

thx a lot for the jp vpn <3 btw ya can use the kr silkroad.exe with no args for downloading ;)

[KR]Silkroad.exe
 
Where did you get those exe arguments from?

Also to everyone else:
That link @LegendaryDev posted is the official link to jSRO, so if you do what he said you will have the full client, and fully patched.

Sorry for resurrecting this topic, but I found it unnecessary to open a new one just to ask about a question.

How exactly can I run Silkroad.exe with these arguments '' 985160/46 0 0 BBFA514E60B4F581477E8DB41CEAD8C5 ``Does anyone kindly assist me in how to do this? with Pics, or another way...

I have a Vsro server running on my personal machine with several errors, without the website.I am not a expert on the subject to get everything working perfectly, but I managed to get here being a layman on the subject just with the help and tutorials from you here Of the Forum.I'm now trying to make a Csro work, too, to learn, and test.My goal is to be able to build a small server, my knowledge is minimal, but who knows someday I can reach my goal.Thanks in advance to everyone.I sincerely apologize for my English, this is Google Translate.
 
Back