Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

latest tag

♥ me, I'm an Artist.
Reaction score
Slati93 - latest tag - RaGEZONE Forums

C&c

Reaction score
Woww, long time no seeing mate, and again you are a winner?! HOW ARE YOU ALWAYS A WINNER!@#$%^

k, sig itself has to many and to shiny colors.
The backhround is very unclear and jlooks like a mess to mee,
text fits with the render tho..

5/10

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
The colors used here are nice, but seem boring to me. The compo of the tag seems good. There are some quality issues here, it's pretty lq. Not a fan of the blue/purple soft brushes, they kinda ruin the tag. The tag is very flat, and the background is cluttered.
At the top going to the left side, in the bg, the colors don't seem to blend with the tag, and is very distracting. A small part around the focal seems to be over sharpened, which doesn't help the focal, it actually steals from it.
Try to work more with your background and effects, the tag seems very boring and has not many effects going on. The text placement is good, but the text effect doesn't really compliment the tag. I'd get rid of the borders and text. The bottom right going up seems to be over blurred. There is no lighting, either.

Overall, just try working with a more cleaner background, a better choice of colors, work on defining your focal more and try to add more effects into your tags.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The background is very distracting I can hardly determine the focal. The text doesn't fit or blend well, as someone else said there is an over-sharpened part in the tag as well.

In the top left hand corner it shows some random background that wasn't colored, if it was intended to be and it really draws attention there.

I noticed something else, the hair of the render is blended in completely with the background and that looks odd, imho.

Back