Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Latest update causing zombies to kill themselves Mir2 

🚫
Exiled
Reaction score
Any one got the latest update from thedeath?

if so, do your zombies in - all types, kill them selfs?

we did a few tests on aggro and when u had a clone given to you and the aggro was set wrong it would attack its owner so id say shunt is on to something there.

thank thanks mate :)

new bug:-
when mob psn you now, you get para'ed.
and white fox man, pets attack the whitefoxman, funny to watch.

hmm, i will look into it a bit more.

Small bug...
When you read your email, you can not reply, or close the email, you have to log to close the email.

First Image is of no exp for elements and the rest is going brown whilst on peaceful attacking a white foxmans shinsu,
these are the shots you asked for TD.

Attachments

• Images44 - Latest update causing zombies to kill themselves - RaGEZONE Forums
    Images44.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Images45 - Latest update causing zombies to kill themselves - RaGEZONE Forums
    Images45.webp
    86.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Images46 - Latest update causing zombies to kill themselves - RaGEZONE Forums
    Images46.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Images47 - Latest update causing zombies to kill themselves - RaGEZONE Forums
    Images47.webp
    80.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Images48 - Latest update causing zombies to kill themselves - RaGEZONE Forums
    Images48.webp
    87.4 KB · Views: 52
heres the rest of the shots , not very good but shows you that i have been hitting a shinsu with either frostcrunch flamefield or firewall any of which skills cause me to go brown .

Attachments

• Images49 - Latest update causing zombies to kill themselves - RaGEZONE Forums
    Images49.webp
    85.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Images50 - Latest update causing zombies to kill themselves - RaGEZONE Forums
    Images50.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 24
Back