• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Latest Work of Art

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
6. "Keep your eyes on the ball!"
Starring: Jan-Ove Waldner
WickedCool - Latest Work of Art - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you like it!!

Like my Page
Heres my Facebook Page:
Heres my Facebook Profile:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't a signature at all... anyways, the place on the left is pretty empty, believe me bro, darkness isn't just black, add colors there too... and crop the pic a bit (1:3)

Reaction score
There's no point having it that big when a quater of the space is literally blank. Either put something there or make a smaller version (if possible or if you take suggestions). Other than that I think it's pretty good. I like the fire effect too, to me it gives a sense of importance, not exactly importance to everybody since many people like myself don't know him, but instead an important person in the sport he participates in.

tl;dr Just sort that blank black space out!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also noticed that the player wasnt realy edited. Commonly know, fire shines, makes light. Try to color the player a bit that it seems like the light reflects on his body. You also should leave some place at the top.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't a signature at all... anyways, the place on the left is pretty empty, believe me bro, darkness isn't just black, add colors there too... and crop the pic a bit (1:3)
i will goin to add effects on the empty side
well thanks for the suggestion..i will make it up this time

There's no point having it that big when a quater of the space is literally blank. Either put something there or make a smaller version (if possible or if you take suggestions). Other than that I think it's pretty good. I like the fire effect too, to me it gives a sense of importance, not exactly importance to everybody since many people like myself don't know him, but instead an important person in the sport he participates in.

tl;dr Just sort that blank black space out!
ill try to make a smaller version of it or just put another effects to make it more realistic

I also noticed that the player wasnt realy edited. Commonly know, fire shines, makes light. Try to color the player a bit that it seems like the light reflects on his body. You also should leave some place at the top.
i will also try to put some colors on JO Waldner's

Well thanks guys for your suggestion and feedbacks on my work..in fact i get some important things about you guys,
well i will try to do my very best to get it done..

Back