Launcher Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast I am happy with my life and sexuality
Yeah, ur posts are full of happiness, charity and helpfulness. U're a balanced and lovley person.

Plus you are going the right way to get banned
BOLD, u know.
Aaaaaand we are running out of arguments.
In contrast to you i don't need to spend money for a glittering and flashing name to get some self-confidence.
U wanna know the reason i created this account? I can't post something without it. End of the story.

MentaL doesn't like people like you who objectify people.
U're talking as if u're as important as president for this forum.
And btw, i dunno if MentaL like it if others try to describe the way HE thinks ;p

Have a nice day.
 
Yeah, ur posts are full of happiness, charity and helpfulness. U're a balanced and lovley person.


Aaaaaand we are running out of arguments.
In contrast to you i don't need to spend money for a glittering and flashing name to get some self-confidence.
U wanna know the reason i created this account? I can't post something without it. End of the story.


U're talking as if u're as important as president for this forum.
And btw, i dunno if MentaL like it if others try to describe the way HE thinks ;p

Have a nice day.

Apparently I am unable to think for myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back