• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Leaderboard IDs

Reaction score
Hello,

I have question , i try make add more leaderboard , and i have question

how does it work "Id's" here :

Code:
/*
    -- Leaderboard IDs:
    -- SOFTCORE:
    -- 00 - XP
    -- 01 - TimePlayed
    -- 02 - KilledZombies
    -- 03 - KilledSurvivors
    -- 04 - KilledBandits
    -- 05 - Reputation DESC - heroes
    -- 06 - Reputation ASC - bandits
    -- HARDCORE:
    -- 50 - XP
    -- 51 - TimePlayed
    -- 52 - KilledZombies
    -- 53 - KilledSurvivors
    -- 54 - KilledBandits
    -- 55 - Reputation DESC - heroes
    -- 56 - Reputation ASC - bandits
    */

Where can we find them? How does a person get enlightened? because I can not understand

Ohhhh

Code:
leaderboard_requestTableID = boardSelect + boardType*50;

Why * 50 lol kkkk

Ok so

Exemple : My Fla Tab 'TabIdSelected3" is numero 2 (beceause i have 0,1,2 ... basic ) so in client 2*50 = 100

My news LeardersIDs : 100 , 101 , 102 ...

Code:
    end else if(@in_TableID = 100) begin
            select @in_StartPos=Pos from Leaderboard00_7 where CharID=@in_CharID
            select @TotalRows=COUNT(*) from Leaderboard00_7

Reaction score
zPvAHsL - Leaderboard IDs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Views works as both a Procedure and Tables at the same time.Instead of having to do an Update / Insert / Delete in a Procedure to save already existing unused data to Tables, the Views take this data and do a real-time "return / show debug" so it is easier because it does not need save information that may change soon.

sorry eng.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm going to look into that, but I think I'm staying on a normal table I'm more qualifying for that lol

I have question , Do you keep the same 'XP' column or have you added more for Day / 7Days / 30days?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm going to look into that, but I think I'm staying on a normal table I'm more qualifying for that lol

I have question , Do you keep the same 'XP' column or have you added more for Day / 7Days / 30days?
Is a query, you can run 2 or 4 tables same query.
Not work with tables for save data, get data from Accounts and Chars in realtime

wQbSxT1 - Leaderboard IDs - RaGEZONE Forums

NLtWOcE - Leaderboard IDs - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back