Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

League of Legends Server EMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think those server files are in the chinese forum I got War Of legends from let me check later if they are i will download and post a link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um League of Legends is made by american if I'm not wrong, creators of DotA.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The point is having the server files for offline play, so we can test champions better etc. it's a good game, it don't benefit cash players, but i hate when they put items you can't get unless you pay for them, like skins.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's the reason why I wish there would be server files available for this game... So yeah, I'm interested in an emu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can put alot of custom skins for yourself in the game lol, even the ones you gotta pay for.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes PLOX seeing how im banned form the game and may be again get an emu going xD

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes PLOX seeing how im banned form the game and may be again get an emu going xD

AHHAHA HOW THE F*CK DID YOU GET BANNED FROM LoL????
and yea i would love to have an emu to play lan since it sucks playing with 4vs5 and rage quitters.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I rage-talk in most games i play i think that's why the email didn't say

Banned till Monday

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I rage-talk in most games i play i think that's why the email didn't say

Banned till Monday

lol, didn't even know you could get banned for that lmao

but i guess online games are packed with the most cry babies and there parents never taught them

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"
or w/e, like when i had a hotel for some random reason ppl used to come crying to my gf all the time being like they called me this and that and my friends are mean lol, but at least your only banned till monday, add me Hiroyasu

but the thing is with LoL i think there matching shyt sucks, cuz i always get matched against ppl who have pure runes and maxed lvl ppl who are organized.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, didn't even know you could get banned for that lmao

but i guess online games are packed with the most cry babies and there parents never taught them

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"
or w/e, like when i had a hotel for some random reason ppl used to come crying to my gf all the time being like they called me this and that and my friends are mean lol, but at least your only banned till monday, add me Hiroyasu

but the thing is with LoL i think there matching shyt sucks, cuz i always get matched against ppl who have pure runes and maxed lvl ppl who are organized.

I always get utter retards in my team, that's the only downside of LoL.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I always get utter retards in my team, that's the only downside of LoL.

yea it happens lmao,i think an emu or even allowing lan connections would be good. i think runes sort of make the game to a disadvantage, since i spend my money on heroes cuz i wanna get them all den buy runes. especially since its hard to find at least 3 that you really like... so far i only like teemo, den i bought twitch thinking it would be a good alt and i fucken hate him.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think no one is "making" emus anymore, its not worth the time you spend, cause you can't sell them legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back