- Joined
- Aug 16, 2008
- Messages
- 590
- Reaction score
- 11
not another one omg since september there where alot of thos kind of leaks but its useless to use it but you can still rip the code off the src i wont do it 
lol. Thats what i get for using a leaked one ^-^shootsource lags pc
I do some Java. I know the basics.
This is the first time I have ever leaked anything, but your right Moogra it was just for fame.
Thats why I leaked the one that is broken. But I bet no one here on RaGZONE that downloaded the files can fix them it can fix (Maybe the dev's can).
The only repacks I have used is: ThePack and Bubbles Dev.
I have used clean OdinMS for both v.55 and v.62.
than get ur mommy cash and buy the source instead of leeching
it ..
i haven't had a broken revision for a long time. i think the last broken was around 17x?
than get ur mommy cash and buy the source instead of leeching
it ..
Yes because buying it definitely means you're not leeching it...hahaha.
What the hell is this Shoootsource anyways? Why's it so great?
Yes because buying it definitely means you're not leeching it...hahaha.
What the hell is this Shoootsource anyways? Why's it so great?
Yes because buying it definitely means you're not leeching it...hahaha.
What the hell is this Shoootsource anyways? Why's it so great?
rofl this source doesnt have players commands, better buy from X Tasis and moogra will help u add players commands
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool