Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Leaked) Hebba.US ( CMS, EMU , Database )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,

Is anyone else having issues with the registering part of the CMS. When people register it redirects them to the index, makes their account, but doesn't allow the user to login. Anybody have any suggestions?

Well, it's not Help section but you should go to your global.php and try changing
session_save_path('xxxxxx');
into
session_save_path('C:\temp');

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know I am just releasing it to the public. I'm sorry for anyone feeling mad or anything. I don't expect feedback tbh since it's a leak and not my files. I don't understand why people are leaving feedback saying they don't like it or whatever. Like I don't mean to seem like a penis I just don't care, people are wasting their time giving feedback.
So don't care then. Geez. You 'leak' some junk (with userinformation at that), and don't expect people to tell you what they think about it? Cmon dude..

Regardless, this looks shittier than your average retro anyways, so why anyone would find this remotely useful is beyond me.

"I'm not doing this because I'm butthurt I'm releasing this because I can and Idgaf." Powerplay. Sounds butthurt to me ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the .rar of the CMS, miss the files: post.php and thread.php!

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Really don't like leaks. Seriously, this is jealous. Basically for more than the leak is awesome, that is a directly disrespect to the authors of the content. The difference of a leak and a release, is simple, in one you have authorisation to publish that, and the other noah.

Leak also isn't equals Piracy or in this section, "Habbo Retro". Since a leak is consisted by a fully content dump and release. Also in the whole community we doesn't have an entirely Habbo SWF dumped. Also Hretro Emulators aren't made by Sulake (except their algorithms).. So you can understand what i mean with leak.

Sadly this community is made by leaks. (but not at all ;))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Really don't like leaks. Seriously, this is jealous. Basically for more than the leak is awesome, that is a directly disrespect to the authors of the content. The difference of a leak and a release, is simple, in one you have authorisation to publish that, and the other noah.

Leak also isn't equals Piracy or in this section, "Habbo Retro". Since a leak is consisted by a fully content dump and release. Also in the whole community we doesn't have an entirely Habbo SWF dumped. Also Hretro Emulators aren't made by Sulake (except their algorithms).. So you can understand what i mean with leak.

Sadly this community is made by leaks. (but not at all ;))

Don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back