Learning C++ Tutorial? can you recommend a good tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
316
Reaction score
87
Hello,


I'm trying to learn someting about c++, I found this tutorial using google but i'm not sure if it's the best choice.




If you know a best site where we can learn c++ language, can you share it?


Thanks..
 
Website you linked looks pretty good.

I found that learning a language is much easier when you set a goal for yourself, e.g. a console game, and research what to do as you go along. Then you can have someone review your code and give you some tips.
 
Read books (better than websites or video tutorial :o)
Ex:
Jumping into C++
Jamsa's C/C++ Programmer's Bible
 
If you already know one programming language such as C it shouldn't be a problem for you to learn from the linked site.
Also, while programming you should use this ->
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back