• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Learning Source Fundamentals

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any updates coming soon here? I am going into the source, learning c++ and trying to understand the source and any help from this thread is welcome :)
I like what I see here so far, it really helps!

He'll update it Soon™.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sorry Improved/other people but I will halt this for now considering I have loads of other projects in mind.

As I mentioned this is something I will do when and if I want so don't come bother me.

I'm not giving up on it, just halting it temporarily.

Also any source doubts (obviously more advanced than "how to add pet filter plis no bug sir") you guys send me as pms I'll be happy to help if I have the ability to do so.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sorry Improved/other people but I will halt this for now considering I have loads of other projects in mind.

As I mentioned this is something I will do when and if I want so don't come bother me.

I'm not giving up on it, just halting it temporarily.

Also any source doubts (obviously more advanced than "how to add pet filter plis no bug sir") you guys send me as pms I'll be happy to help if I have the ability to do so.

You already contributed greatly to the thread, and I'm sure a lot of people appreciate what is already there.

Back