• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Left 4 Dead

Reaction score
Apparently, its only good for 4 hrs before it gets repetitive. You are probably better off with Call of Duty World at War Nazi Zombie mode.

Reaction score
Apparently, its only good for 4 hrs before it gets repetitive. You are probably better off with Call of Duty World at War Nazi Zombie mode.

No. L4D doesn't get repetitive because it changes everytime you play. CoD W@W's zombie mode is fun for the first 20 levels, then you need one gun to survive no matter what.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a ripped version, and with a bit of modding, can't tell the difference in between real and fake versions. Great game, campaign gets boring, unless you have dedicated GFX, and a good one at that, when hordes come you'll be lagging like crazy. Online is 4 ever, one of the best online games I've played in a while. It's a fairly hard game compared to some, but is still fun to play if you lose. I suggest getting it if you've got a good computer, otherwise just try the demo for free and see how it runs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heh, the campaign is a bit boring. I haven't tried online play yet, but apparently it's amazing :X

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Versus mode ftw!!!

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This game is great, kill zombies ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will have to download it and see, but the commercial was pretty good, just a bunch of zombies climbing fences and people on the middle ready to kick butt.

GOOD!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well, the story is nothing original. Graphics are good. I played demo and i liked it.

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i really enjoyed campaign and multi player

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fun, but got repetitive after the first campaign.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
im going to get this game it looks cool on the previews i would rat it about 8/10

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't really like it, very dissappointed with the multiplayer, mind you doesnt cost much.

Back