Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have solution to rename maps in LOMA with other language (not English)???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone have solution to rename maps in LOMA with other language (not English)???

Do you mean the map names in the pictures of minimap or quests and others? because they are different things you would need to edit. either way if you edit one you need to edit all to match

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mean the map names in the pictures of minimap or quests and others? because they are different things you would need to edit. either way if you edit one you need to edit all to match
I only wants to collect .dds files from maps folder (encoded) to rename map in element client game, show the name that we need. In game server, don't change anything
Interfaces and config.pck, i saw text and name maps , but when change, nothing happens

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can help me "Can't connect to MySQL" when i register account to login Wulin ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone did this on WinXP? Any help? Can't find db files....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bola u can help me with this problem Untitled12 - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums ? thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola please make a guide how to make it on WindowsXP/7. I don't want to change OS for this... :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola, LOMA's wallpaper when login can to edit where?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can help me with my problem ? when i installed client v480 upload by phprap ,step i do every thing follow bola'tut for update v480 to 582 but this error showed Untitled1 - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums ,then i open element.exe error showed Untitled - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums .
every body help me plz !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C'mon leave ur servers for a moment and help us here... :D

I'm using Linux on vmware
Few questions:
Putty and winscp should be instaled on virtual linux or my real OS.

•now you can register your account in the link
What actualy i should do here? This link not works....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
C'mon leave ur servers for a moment and help us here... :D

I'm using Linux on vmware
Few questions:
Putty and winscp should be instaled on virtual linux or my real OS.

What actualy i should do here? This link not works....

in linux: rm -r ./

Back