Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of Mir Web based flash MMORPG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a release of the Web Based Game posted by Mental a while back.

Fixed/Added:
-Put SQL Data in script files
-Added full client source *note* known issue is once you compile gamegui it returns compile errors and leaves menupanel invisible when playing the game if you know how to fix this please post a fix

ScreenShot

CodeMonkeyD - Legend of Mir Web based flash MMORPG - RaGEZONE Forums

The Server files are packed in uha mediafire only allows 200mb files and rar would only pack at 351mb and total file space is 751mb you can get UHA here.

WinUHA

if you would like to help out on my project you can get a hold of me on windows live messanger @ codemonkeyd@live.com

thanks hope you like this release.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alot of releases from mir here, but thanks anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we worked on that some tome ago ( a lot of time ago) but we had some problems and we stoped developing it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice its looks pretty good
if you need help translating contact me i can speak chinese

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pardon my English if it is correct. Hare as you can.

1 .- Install the xaamp and everything perfect, I work on apache, mysql and other
2 .- I think the database Phpmyadmin and imported into the data tables. Tube to create a new administrator user and you can not change the root without any problems
4 .- Change in root and the password and access web pages.
3 .- move the www folder within funiona htdoc and correctly
4 .- edit the information within GameServer.ini to go to the correct database.

5 .- I access the web indexdemo.hy gives me the error is IO ERROR, the graphics are, but not the map or the pj.

any idea?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a release of the Web Based Game posted by Mental a while back.

Fixed/Added:
-Put SQL Data in script files
-Added full client source *note* known issue is once you compile gamegui it returns compile errors and leaves menupanel invisible when playing the game if you know how to fix this please post a fix

ScreenShot

The Server files are packed in uha mediafire only allows 200mb files and rar would only pack at 351mb and total file space is 751mb you can get UHA here.

WinUHA

if you would like to help out on my project you can get a hold of me on windows live messanger @ codemonkeyd@live.com

thanks hope you like this release.

Server sorce is not retail its de compiled and the server has back door Trojan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you wanna make a normal server (witout backdoors and etc.), go to This is community for this game. Any "developed" server released here - stealed from this site (this site very old). Goodluck in this.
About SQL - this game dont use SQL or similar database, server have a self DB server with self format. Becouse it's veeryyy old game. (in old times most servers use db server like this or xml databases).
(so i dont understand, how here flash this is 2.5D and this client based, and game does not have sql basically, and this is NOT WEB BASED!)
Note: Currently this game have a very ancient coding style, and hard to make a really good server without serious programming skillz.

Kind regards.

Last edited:
Back