Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins Legendary Set (reskinned)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello. Four years ago, I released this as a skin for Legendary Set. Back then we didn't have any bmd/smd converters, so remodeling was out of the question. Moreover, we had no clue whatsoever how to change the glow of the set.

Recently, some people were asking for those files in that topic, but due to the amount of time that has passed, I do not have them anymore. One person suggested I should recreate them and since I had some free time this weekend I gave it a try. After a 3-hour work, the outcome was this:

- blue color (default):
_Gabriel_ - Legendary Set (reskinned) - RaGEZONE Forums

- bronze/brass-ish:

- silver-ish:

Those are the pictures of an excellent set + 9. At first, I thought that this re-skin would be better if it were brownish/bronze-ish. But then I thought silver would go better with it. From those three, I personally like the last one.

If your main has an option for setting your own glow (editor - Gembrid or your own dll), the values I used were:
- bronze: RGB 1.0, 0.5, 0.2
- silver: RGB 0.35, 0.35, 0.35

The ozt/ozj files can be found in the attachment. Those are to be extracted in the game folder (default path: ..\data\player\).

And I'm so sorry some parts look so 'low-quality', but since the texture is like 64x64, it's quite difficult to obtain a good quality. With default view (no zooming), it doesn't look that horrible. :)

The idea of re-skinning sets using texture of monsters belongs to martaiano. Enjoy. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work,9/10.

But i don't think that this set needs to be changed,it's awesome as it is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
10/10, great work and nothing more to say.

Back