Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Level Editor Controls - with video tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my level editor is in windowed mode to the tinyiest window how can I make it fullscreen plz help :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what button you press to start play?, i try f8, but the game crashes and show an error with too much models failed, with the name "art blablabla"...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please look before asking questions, don't expect to receive help if you have no common sense god people. Thanks for the hotkeys hope some can put this to good use.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey

How to add item Spawns?

I am trying to figure this out myself. It looks like there are item spawn "beacons" of some sort, and you can add spawns to those objects. I haven't been able to figure out how to position the spawns though. The spawn list on the beacon objects seems to use item codes. I also see zombies listed on the spawn list so these beacons might also control zombie spawns or at least the drops you can get from those zombies.

I'll look more into it and report back if I find anything useful. You can go on the Colorado map and find these spawn beacons as well as cubes that serve as the item spawn locations. Like I said though I'm not sure how to manipulate the actual spawn cubes other than adding more to the beacon.

Has anybody else figured this out yet? I'll keep my eyes out to see if somebody else posts about this as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
manipulate such as change individual spawns or move them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm also stuck with the loot(item) spawns.
I do have a second question (i hope it's in the right thread, i don't wanna make a new topic just for a question like this)
Has anyone figured out how i could change the Terrain size? I'm actually pretty far on making the map so i can't use the 'create map' option to change it.

(i'd like to add that this is the error i receive when i use terrain v2 resize tool)
assertion failed!

Program:... File:\warz\src\eternity\include\TSG_STL\T2DArray.h
Line: 76

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm also stuck with the loot(item) spawns.
I do have a second question (i hope it's in the right thread, i don't wanna make a new topic just for a question like this)
Has anyone figured out how i could change the Terrain size? I'm actually pretty far on making the map so i can't use the 'create map' option to change it.

(i'd like to add that this is the error i receive when i use terrain v2 resize tool)
assertion failed!

Program:... File:\warz\src\eternity\include\TSG_STL\T2DArray.h
Line: 76

Hey aren't you the dude whos Twitch account got closed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks that's really usefull.
I wonder how to make the nightvision to work.

EDIT : nvm i found how to make it work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes :junglejane:.

And i fixed some of my terrain issues so it's all good.

Haha I was watching at the time, and people were asking if you went offline because the stream froze. When I refreshed your account was closed :p:

What happen anyways?

Sorry for going off topic guys :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back