- Joined
- Oct 14, 2009
- Messages
- 5,630
- Reaction score
- 2,426
Call me an idiot but I cannot seem to find a pure/raw/virgin client for whatever the heck it is we call v136 (v1.3.6)
Does anyone not only remember which client this was (CN, PW_MY_EN, RU, PWi, etc) but happen to actually have one (installer/patches)!?!?!?!?
It would probably help if I could even remember which it was (134 or 138 or whatever the heck it was)...!
Specifically, I do "mean" the "v136" that is in my release
Thanks in advance!
Does anyone not only remember which client this was (CN, PW_MY_EN, RU, PWi, etc) but happen to actually have one (installer/patches)!?!?!?!?
It would probably help if I could even remember which it was (134 or 138 or whatever the heck it was)...!
Specifically, I do "mean" the "v136" that is in my release
Thanks in advance!

