Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

libconfig 2012 compatible with emulators,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I'm new here and I want to know that where I suppose to import "ini_item_index" to my SQL Database?
My problem now when I add the equipment or pet to my char is that it say error "item is failed to install".
in the old libconfig, the equipment is edited. There are several edited equipment IDs. example
staff dragon 300
dragon shield 300
and so on. This table is already configured for the original items. It is not mandatory to add. But if you use my libconfig, the edited items will not work, as this equipment ID does not exist in the original libconfig.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the old libconfig, the equipment is edited. There are several edited equipment IDs. example
staff dragon 300
dragon shield 300
and so on. This table is already configured for the original items. It is not mandatory to add. But if you use my libconfig, the edited items will not work, as this equipment ID does not exist in the original libconfig.
Hello Can I ask you little more question? My goal to play my private server is that I want to have unlimited Altiverse Set (All Level) which are include all altiverse equipments and altiverse boxs. I found it in TSGiveaway but when I sent it to my char. Sometimes it say completed without any items in my char inventory or say it has an error that can't send the item that I don't have in my SQL.

Summary: I just want to get the altiverse set, so can you please advice me the solution.

Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Can I ask you little more question? My goal to play my private server is that I want to have unlimited Altiverse Set (All Level) which are include all altiverse equipments and altiverse boxs. I found it in TSGiveaway but when I sent it to my char. Sometimes it say completed without any items in my char inventory or say it has an error that can't send the item that I don't have in my SQL.

Summary: I just want to get the altiverse set, so can you please advice me the solution.

Thank you very much
If you are using the old item_index database, I believe it will not work because this item does not exist in the database to be sent. you have some options

put altiverse equipment to sell on item girl
update the db to my item_index file
or you can add the altiverse equipment ID to your item_index db.
1697231299496 - libconfig 2012 compatible with emulators, - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are using the old item_index database, I believe it will not work because this item does not exist in the database to be sent. you have some options

put altiverse equipment to sell on item girl
update the db to my item_index file
or you can add the altiverse equipment ID to your item_index db.
View attachment 243274

Now i can add the item to item_idex db. but it only show the item name but no status and picture. What should I do?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you using my updated tsgive?
Yes I use all of your file to my server

1.libconfig_twn (your latest updated in comment)
2.master_server config
3.data folder (map, npc, pet)
4.tsgive in this thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same issue. Tsgive not able to send item to character. Already useyour libconfig, new sql and exteact data to server, client folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the same issue. Tsgive not able to send item to character. Already useyour libconfig, new sql and exteact data to server, client folder.
Could I send a photo?
from TSgive with items?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! i am trying to Execute the procedure to update my DB with your ini_item_index but i am getting the following error:

sql - libconfig 2012 compatible with emulators, - RaGEZONE Forums

I also noticed that this update contains about 6000 lines less than the basic DB i got on install. Does that mean that you removed items?
Another observation is that this update you shared does not contain the Altiverse EQ but only the boxes. Is that intended?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't fuse altiverse or chaos gear, suddenly the conversation with the npc cuts off and it doesn't go to the forge box anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't fuse altiverse or chaos gear, suddenly the conversation with the npc cuts off and it doesn't go to the forge box anymore
You would have to have the emulators updated, unfortunately they do not yet exist here in the community.

Hello! i am trying to Execute the procedure to update my DB with your ini_item_index but i am getting the following error:

View attachment 255965

I also noticed that this update contains about 6000 lines less than the basic DB i got on install. Does that mean that you removed items?
Another observation is that this update you shared does not contain the Altiverse EQ but only the boxes. Is that intended?
you have to delete everything inside the table has index to be able to execute.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i got some problem, when i talk to NPC in chaos tower 12th floor he doesn't send me to boss room

pb - libconfig 2012 compatible with emulators, - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i got some problem, when i talk to NPC in chaos tower 12th floor he doesn't send me to boss room
The emulators available on ragezone are not configured for the same NPC to have 3 monsterquests, unfortunately I can't do anything because I don't know how to reverse engineer. What you can do is change the quests by only changing to 1 monster quest.

I do trickster services, want to learn, call me on discord.
  1. It's possible to do whatever has the ((y) ) sign, whatever has the :)unsure: ) sign I have to research it's been a while since I've dealt with that. and whatever has ((n) ) is not possible. Discord : Desafio#3648
  2. Enable myshop(y)
  3. Add/edit all Uniques in MS(y)
  4. Add/edit all Wings in MS(y)
  5. Add/edit all items/box set in MS(y)
  6. All/edit all items in regular shops(y)
  7. Set/change unique drop rate for boss hunts(y)
  8. Set/change conditions for boss hunts(y)
  9. Set/change drop rate for killing items (from monsters) in different maps(y)
  10. Set/change drop rate for drilling items in different maps(y)
  11. Add/edit NPCs in different maps(y)
  12. Set/edit experience rate in different maps(n)
  13. Add/edit quests(y)
  14. Add/edit events(y)
  15. Set/edit monster levels in different maps(y)
  16. Set/edit maps(n)
  17. Set/edit mycamp items(y)
  18. General support(y)

Back