Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

life sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unable to sleep i have come to the conclusion that life sucks, especially mine, ever sat down for an hour and just thought about it, i mean my social life is fucked, my sex life pfft wot sex life, im livin in a fuckin game im pathetic ever thought about taking the cowards way out? would ppl miss me? why am i here? duck it this is just spam i cant be arsed anymore, major reality chack hits @ 6am.

Reaction score
STEELY said:
Unable to sleep i have come to the conclusion that life sucks, especially mine, ever sat down for an hour and just thought about it, i mean my social life is fucked, my sex life pfft wot sex life, im livin in a fuckin game im pathetic ever thought about taking the cowards way out? would ppl miss me? why am i here? duck it this is just spam i cant be arsed anymore, major reality chack hits @ 6am.

With u there m8

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
yep

i also think life sux and im 12 lol my school is bolix i hardly hav a social life and sometimes wish i wud die the end:confused:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We dont all feel like that...... When you do feel like it just try n think about all the good things or how you can fix some of the problems u have....... No social life? simply go down your local pub n slip into a conversation......... No sex life..... that goes with the social life bit (pub).

Cowards way out? Dont even think about that!!! All it does is upset your m8's etc etc. Nothing good comes from doing it or saying it so in my book its a TOTAL NO NO. Tell me if you want this thread deleteing coz i think it should be personally.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STEELY said:

My social life - Ummm what social life? :confused:
Sex life - rofl :rofl:
Livin' in a game - Used to do that, until Morph saved my butt :good:
Cowards way out - Don't you dare babehhhh

Everyone's life sucks in way. Until you get a really sexy, horny g/f that is. :D

NE0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
STEELY said:

Say hi 2 satan 4 me m8 :p

Reaction score
long but please read this m8

woah i leave for 2 days and come back to this :eek: dude life doesnt suck its just down atm its just going slow your going to be alive for a loooong time all you need is something to concentrate on to develop other than a game, something for you to feel proud of thats real, i think thats all your life maybe lacking (correct me if im wrong man im just assuming),

look at it this way youve got 3 choices really,

1. end it now - this option however liberating it looks to be isnt really that great, just remember whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger, just think if you get through this bad patch then anything else bad will seem little youlll realise how triffle most of lifes problems really are.

2. ride it out - you can think that if your feeling so bad it will only get better after a certain period of time, this is quite an easy choice to make and you know you'll have good things to look forwards too, you just wont be sure how long untill they come along youll just be accepting whatever life throws at you.

3. grow from the experiance - you can realise that however bad something is it doesn't matter, like i said before its only going to make you stronger.
you have to realise that you arn't going to accept the poop youve been dealt. dont pick option 1 or 2 like most of society. realise you worth more than that, your not the average, your not some bum who works 10 hour days for duck all day in day out, knowing its gonna get better but not doing anything about it.
you gotta realise you just to use that little something on the inside to build up something you can be proud of, however it has to be something "real" not simply saved as bytes of information.
id recomend something that would eventually involve an element of competition whether its with your self or others, this way you satisfy a basic human need at the same time.
an good easy option would be start a website, but not ome crappy homepage effort start a proper production, get a team together and get some work done, even though the site is saved as bytes of information, the work, the effort the time is real, what you get back from having a well produced website is real, the satisfaction you will gain is enormously real.
you have to realise that its not even that difficult you make this happen, you just gotta step outa the dark, if you down enough to concider suicide what have you got to lose??? go for it man i know i speak for the whole of rz when i say this, i know you can do it
and so do the Ducking rest of us, we wouldnt be your friends if we didnt think so we wouldnt take the time to read or to even post here if we didnt believe in you.
if we didnt believe in you then you would be another forum reject, flamed every 6 posts, laughed at when you make a smart comment but your not and we dont, so what does that tell you? it means that you mean something to us, were all part of rz so you dont Ducking quit on us,
remember as nike once said, "just Ducking do it"

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
long but please read this m8

woah i leave for 2 days and come back to this :eek: dude life doesnt suck its just down atm its just going slow your going to be alive for a loooong time all you need is something to concentrate on to develop other than a game, something for you to feel proud of thats real, i think thats all your life maybe lacking (correct me if im wrong man im just assuming),

look at it this way youve got 3 choices really,

1. end it now - this option however liberating it looks to be isnt really that great, just remember whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger, just think if you get through this bad patch then anything else bad will seem little youlll realise how triffle most of lifes problems really are.

2. ride it out - you can think that if your feeling so bad it will only get better after a certain period of time, this is quite an easy choice to make and you know you'll have good things to look forwards too, you just wont be sure how long untill they come along youll just be accepting whatever life throws at you.

3. grow from the experiance - you can realise that however bad something is it doesn't matter, like i said before its only going to make you stronger.
you have to realise that you arn't going to accept the poop youve been dealt. dont pick option 1 or 2 like most of society. realise you worth more than that, your not the average, your not some bum who works 10 hour days for duck all day in day out, knowing its gonna get better but not doing anything about it.
you gotta realise you just to use that little something on the inside to build up something you can be proud of, however it has to be something "real" not simply saved as bytes of information.
id recomend something that would eventually involve an element of competition whether its with your self or others, this way you satisfy a basic human need at the same time.
an good easy option would be start a website, but not ome crappy homepage effort start a proper production, get a team together and get some work done, even though the site is saved as bytes of information, the work, the effort the time is real, what you get back from having a well produced website is real, the satisfaction you will gain is enormously real.
you have to realise that its not even that difficult you make this happen, you just gotta step outa the dark, if you down enough to concider suicide what have you got to lose??? go for it man i know i speak for the whole of rz when i say this, i know you can do it
and so do the Ducking rest of us, we wouldnt be your friends if we didnt think so we wouldnt take the time to read or to even post here if we didnt believe in you.
if we didnt believe in you then you would be another forum reject, flamed every 6 posts, laughed at when you make a smart comment but your not and we dont, so what does that tell you? it means that you mean something to us, were all part of rz so you dont Ducking quit on us,
remember as nike once said, "just Ducking do it"

Awesome words man. Guess wot? I've made myself proud :D

I've become the biggest 16yr old vodka binger in Manchester and I've been dumped twice and never kissed a girl sober.

Acheivements that own nethin (of course I am talkin crap and wish 2 get laid now:) )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No Steely, I love u!!!! :cry: :jk:

but u gotta b 1 of my best m8s in Mir ever, saved my butt a few times fighting, fun 2 talk 2. And of course a good pk partner :p. Anyways, ur life doesn't suck, just look @ Capricorn and say "thank God im not him" :jk:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
looool steely, i dunno wot to say, but i'm ure after today in college u will think life ain't so bad anymore coz it did own me u and ja in same tutor for once lol :) we had a good laugh

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i dunno y i was so depressed jus one of those days a guess but im happy as larry now :) my lifes cool and i got some sexy m8s :D talk about flip mode pfft ;)

Reaction score
STEELY said:
lol i dunno y i was so depressed jus one of those days a guess but im happy as larry now :) my lifes cool and i got some sexy m8s :D talk about flip mode pfft ;)
lol i ALWAYS have these days lol even some days i dont think i beautiful dam i must be really depressed then lol and dam right baring our tutor bangin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back