Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Line spacing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys , year of looking how to change this option , i have no results.
Pls help , if smb know how to change line spacing , as for example i have 2 versions 1.1.3 CH , 1.3.4 RU.
As for my serches i think this parameter changes in elementclient.exe.
In interfaces you can chage only bold and font size, in configs nothing is changed. I put configs and interfaces from 1.3.4 to 1.1.3 and nothing happends. Mb smb ever change this , pls help where to find.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls help , if smb know how to change line spacing , as for example i have 2 versions 1.1.3 CH , 1.3.4 RU.
In interfaces you can chage only bold and font size, in configs nothing is changed. I put configs and interfaces from 1.3.4 to 1.1.3 and nothing happends. Mb smb ever change this , pls help where to find.
Open the console in the game and enter the command "d_uidebug 1", open the window in the game that you want to change and hover over the desired object, the file you need will be in Interfaces.pck.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe it's the font? i am not sure

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not in interfaces.pck , uidebug I tried on version that it work(1.4.4+ xml interface) , no changes, as for this version (1.1.3-1.4.2),udebug not working on stf dtf interface . Iam sure it changes in exe.
In version 1.4.4+ iam sure it changes too in exe

Maybe it's the font? i am not sure
change different fonts in whole client , nothing changed

I think there is function in exe that render fonts

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not in interfaces.pck , uidebug I tried on version that it work(1.4.4+ xml interface) , no changes, as for this version (1.1.3-1.4.2),udebug not working on stf dtf interface . Iam sure it changes in exe.
In version 1.4.4 iam sure it changes too in exe
It's not elementclient.exe these are either fonts or the size of the text output area

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't believe Wanmei went the extra km to alter fonts in-game.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not elementclient.exe these are either fonts or the size of the text output area
Bro i use the same fonts and config in configs.pck , fonts.pck , data\ , but how you can see the spacing between lines are different!

guys iam really try to find the whole year i know what iam talking about. Not font , not interface.

any ideas, mb smb see smth in source code?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try fonts.txt in configs.pck.....

// Font name | Size | Bold | Italic | Character samples

"Arial" 12 0 0 W // Player and NPC title text above their heads
"Arial" 20 0 0 W // Pop-up damage value text
//"UseAUIFont" 0 0 0 W //Control using AUIFont as overhead text

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score