Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so as not to suffer with the installation of docker, you can use this paserver C ++Butthis program needs to be fixed in this version, entry is carried out with any password!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I launched mine 162, but things in the inventory are not displayed, even if they are taken through the gm panel. Does anyone know what this might be about? Maybe the base is a curve? Does anyone have suitable procedures or the lin2world database itself?

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all together for those who can’t find and assemble it to work and continue to write the same thing how to install why it doesn’t work)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@irk Thank you for sharing. Thank you very much。

irk Friends, why is your 287 different from the 287 we use?

Indelible - Lineage 2 Classic 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Irk use 287 main, you use 287 classic

irk Friends, I have no 287 main programs. Maybe I have but I don't know which one is, "IRK Use 287 main" can I share all this program package? Many thanks!

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where did you get that I use maine client 287?i already explained and showed what server versions we have from this svn

and we don't have 287 server to use it successfully.l2 database consists of 3 games at the same time and which version of the game to launch is decided on the server sidewell, for example, I run L2_LIVE_CSERVER - CLIENT: 166 - REVISION 14 CS server means classic and this setting in the database allows 1024 to select the classic server on the game login

INSERT INTO lin2db.dbo.server (id, name, ip, inner_ip, ageLimit, pk_flag, kind, port, region)VALUES(101, 'Test2', '127.0.0.1', '127.0.0.1', 0, 1, 1024, 7777, 0); -- name ip (of your server)GO

and then I get a completely classic serverbut if I for exampleL2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 14 is already the main serverand my setup will be normal

INSERT INTO lin2db.dbo.server (id, name, ip, inner_ip, ageLimit, pk_flag, kind, port, region)VALUES(53, 'Test1', '127.0.0.1', '127.0.0.1', 0, 1, 0, 7777, 0); -- name ip (of your server)GO

then I get to the maine server and you will immediately see the baltuts knights and much more allowing you to quickly develop your character.

the person from the other forum who makes the extender and login not using paserver is a great job but that login only works properly under 287 and his server build runs you under client 287 but it's a main client you use CS server understand the difference? yes it will work without problems but you will have different interface minen uses newer designand in any case you will not be able to play the main version correctly because your server is classic and yes these versions are similar and they can be confused at first glancewhy didn’t I post 287 because this version of the game is not interesting to me and I sent it to the trash for a long time to delete it for always, which I advise you.and if you deal with such high versions of the game as 287 and higher, you first need to get a server for the main of these versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@irk Thank you very much for explaining so much. It may be a question of the translation software I use. I don't know what you said. I am not good English.
My understanding is, do you say that you lose 287, use 166 or 162, right, and you need to use Paserver for correct settings and login right, but I don’t set up and use Paserver. Can you help record a teaching video? You can refer to the operation step by step. I hope I can also use Paserver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I log in, it's works. But i use custom AuthD. Original AuthD stuck on ServerList

Please tell me which lin2world database do you use to enter the main version? The database posted here lacks procedures and items in the inventory are not displayed :(

By the way, maybe someone has CacheD and l2server 166 without checking the key for L2_LIVE_LSERVER-24 ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server pack :

And Irk and Blackpanther197 have already shared essential queries and a pack of DB here. Search and download them.
I hope you can run this server. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server pack

@irk Hello, how to fix this? bug fixed SQLGETDiagRec(100{ap_SetServerStatus(0,0)}

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just have read all pages of this leak and have few questions.
1. Does the leak contain real SVN files that can be readable as c++ code and also can be used to build stable classic server 3.0?
2. Can someone share BNS Archive on some google drive or something? Because I'm from Ukraine and can't download anything from yandex...

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@irk
Hello, can you share the client version of this version?

What is your problem? why are you doing this if you don't even read the forum, you already asked me for fix files because you can't create a character and enter the game but it's funny because in this thread information and files were given many times and a completely fixed base server solving this problem. why are you asking again? read the forum carefully from the very beginning and stop asking the same thing over and over againthe client I used is 287 classic and this is L2KR-P287-D20200616-G574just find it at akuma , or use the main client fixes to enter with the original files are on the forum

just take the corrected base for 162 166 and add all the necessary changes for 3.0

Just have read all pages of this leak and have few questions.
1. Does the leak contain real SVN files that can be readable as c++ code and also can be used to build stable classic server 3.0?
2. Can someone share BNS Archive on some google drive or something? Because I'm from Ukraine and can't download anything from yandex...

there is no original C++ code, but you can translate everything into assembler and do restoration from there, creating your own C++ code most sub l2server 162 defined

and for l2auth there is even a pdb filein any case, if you release your own server, you will have to make your own ext extension and will need to parse the aslember code.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is no original C++ code, but you can translate everything into assembler and do restoration from there
Well let's be honest here, to translate from asm to c++ in 1man team you will need 20 years :)

To the subject - I see... Whole value of this leak is just a compiled server that can be put on running state in theory if you able to fix a lot of issues and errors, and after all you will get one static version of this server without any option to edit anything, correct?

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well let's be honest here, to translate from asm to c++ in 1man team you will need 20 years :)

To the subject - I see... Whole value of this leak is just a compiled server that can be put on running state in theory if you able to fix a lot of issues and errors, and after all you will get one static version of this server without any option to edit anything, correct?

Yes that's right,there is a lot to work on in this korean serverthere are dupe cloning of items and this is only a small part of the problems.

so those who are very happy about this leak can relax) there is nothing valuable in it for ordinary people,this leak will be really useful for those who are ready to work on it, fix a bunch of things and make their own ext extender.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
L2_TEST_LSERVER-r1.zip (pdbs, l2server pdb is strange, rest is np):

As far as i understand L2Server.pdb is only availble in L2_TEST_LSERVER-r1 ? And not in SVN's ?
But why it can't be loaded in IDA , needed old version ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Character creation failed when connecting to the game. Why is that?

Last edited:
Back