Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here are the L2Server.
Its from L2_LIVE_LSERVER.zip

the files from C30_A_0610_200610_14_43_hotfix need to have the serial check removed too?
Yes if its possible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this need too be too.. is the 186 Protocol
L2_TEST_LSERVER-r1.zip (pdbs, l2server pdb is strange, rest is np):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People are asking for money to rebuild DB, because its a duck load of work to rebuild the DB, if you dont have the ability to simply patch a jz to jnz or what ever it was, you will stand no chance to do the rest required to get these to a live server state.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done.

and

working!!!

People are asking for money to rebuild DB, because its a duck load of work to rebuild the DB, if you dont have the ability to simply patch a jz to jnz or what ever it was, you will stand no chance to do the rest required to get these to a live server state.

if people need money its better way to go find real work! do you have the ability to do patch a jz to jnz? if yes why you don't share?
you see the ashlay he do and he don't ask anything.. you need to change your mind and think about opensource way and shares.. this is the only way to keep the l2 online!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

We need to work all together to fix the database.
I already debug the exe and find the way how to remove the license. pada8801 if u dont have the ablility to help the community ;) leave the topic we dont need toxic people here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this would be the server selection window?I can't get it to appear.
I ask because I don't know the client well and even less in korean.
Indelible - Lineage 2 Classic 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this would be the server selection window?I can't get it to appear.
I ask because I don't know the client well and even less in korean.

yes is this..

also for 186 protocol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u are a good man and look forward to your complete upload

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fyyre, thanks for all. PDB files really helps to understand what a stuff doing NC programmers.

>
Ha-ha-ha. Looks like dead m0nster.art, without chronicals and prelude files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that's right, who needs a database, please contact me, I think we will restore it in a month, maybe less.
also write who needs ru and eng html

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fyyre - Thank you very much for breaking the cover of such people as: akumu, pcoder, gamecoast and etc.
At one time, you put a lot of effort into the development of this game and the community.
Yes, those were great times with Fr3db, vanganth, smeli (khe-khe, he soooo funny man!)
Unfortunately PP (postpacific) - R.I.P.
About this leaks, have you some procedure SQL/bak files? They are missing

Especial thx from Melcosoft.
We have a storage for your 500gb files. please share link with all of us or with me.
Thx for all what u did.
My friend from Ukraine is gonna build this servers. There is nothing to do except that now.
Open for chat. @Melcosoft (telegram)

Thanks for the mention, yes, unfortunately it's me.
I live and am now in the city, which was one of the first published in the New York Times.
God Bless & stand with Ukraine

1646422316483 - Lineage 2 Classic 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for this share to community.

P.S. still 500GB more stored in idiotic Visual SVN. I can upload this raw crap, but need to hear your voices if you support such action.

If that VisualSVN have something like named Server with prefix W-server or E-server its will be cool to see him

Also there possibly will be something retailed to GM tool named as L2Admin/Petition'D

Back