• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yay, found my password =o

Here is three more things for this this early time on Friday

some of the Lineage 2 dbs
as stated in OP, lin2world needs love.

options:

1) use the GoD lin2world, fix it
2) steal/scam/get it from the games coast jerks (KR network scary, lel) .. too bad they fix their ncwest loadbalancer eh, losers ?

EP55_Classic_30_0610_200609_20_07.zip (full thing, has script_EP55C30.7z)

p.s. if you were making a lot of money reselling the script folders and I just ruined that.. sorry? (not).

And perhaps first time ever leaked? (I really do not know) .. Lineage I, NCSoft's crown jewel (in Korea, at least):

Other things I am considering releasing... 06/2020 Blade & Soul with .pdb files for all daemons.

Blade & Soul Frontier (UE 4 version of BNS .. was sort of a 'test' .. it's unique either way).

Why am I releasing this stuff? I do not care about games anymore.. causes are more important.

<3 please mirror what you download <3

updates - 5 May:

EP55_Classic_30_0610_200609_20_07.zip - EP55 no password allow for scripts. Let me know if script_aden not present!
GD21_SQL.rar - GoD lin2world

GoD lin2world,
can't down,please fix, thx!!!!!!!!!!!

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone please post the corrected files serial key
L2.CLASSIC.S.20180626.10 CacheD L2Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sharing a PortalAuth emulator (so that you can UsePAServer = true) and use the Lineage II client to login via the leaked Auth 1.1.74-RELEASE + Gate 1.1.12-RELEASE, read the README.md - instructions should be clear enough.

A short demonstration video, read the description.

EDIT: PAE also allows interactive login via Petition.

Similar to Fyyre's shares, PAE will be up for ~72 hours.

Last edited:

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to download this version of NetPro NPv2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to download this version of NetPro NPv2?

NP OSS version will be released when it is ready to be maintained in an OSS repository. So while the leaks helped with bringing me back to take over development/maintenance of NP, currently they are the more interesting thing than decoupling NP from its internal stuff (not only scripts) to share as OSS once again.

Enjoy the PAServer.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't even know how to work on it, but I created an account just to thank you @Fyyre

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dead thread?

coz l2 was dead long time ago...
and these leaked files were all missed SQL scripts...for now no pplz still work for l2..so forgot it.im sure these shits will stop here...

but anyway,rly thx Fyyre's share.i sitll remembered his L2.exe patch...

Back