Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lineage 2

Reaction score
u shud try getting a lineage 2 server, that wud rock. its a v good game lol
but it has gone P2P and i cant be arsed to pay for it......30 quid for seriel code + 7per month.

some screenies on there i think (if any 1 is planning on playing it and payin for it theres some guides on quests etc etc on ) it must be hard to get the server files but that wud be a good 1 to get lol..

-Rob

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
getting the lineage 2 server files would be next to impossible lmao. But yeah it would be cool.... i used to play allot. Got to lvl 20 and now i dont play coz of the $50 for the serial key and another $15 per month just to play

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would help to spell chinese right and I doubt they'd sell for 2 million yen thats like

B

Beru

Lol P2P game is always best than free hacked server.

I don't like lineage but you loose lot of fun to always play in beta or free server up some month. I play daoc like 2 years and it is really great i love pay ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Beru said:
Lol P2P game is always best than free hacked server.

I don't like lineage but you loose lot of fun to always play in beta or free server up some month. I play daoc like 2 years and it is really great i love pay ;)

im just cheap :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm 109 Pounds? Thats not alot of money...

Our community is willing to purchase, but...we need a guarantee - Is there any way we can test the server before we buy it? Like get on it and look if its a working one?

Reaction score
its a pretty good game... i got to lvl 13 and 10 but i got bored
no event's no pkers to kill and the items cud be worn at any lvl which suked really bad
u saw lvl 1's with compo bow lol

-Rob

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comp Bow is best nongrade, if you go to D grade or better w/o lvl 20 or 32, you get penalties =P.

Its a really good game once u get past lvl 28 or so.

A

arisinla

2 mil yen != 109 pound
$1 = about 100 yen so 2 mil yen = 20000USD

Back