Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lineage2

Reaction score
Sooooooo whos gona play lineage2 when it comes out into open beta. At the moment its closed beta n only ppl that registerd facking ages ago can play it... which kinda does my head in lol. Such a sweet game tho!!!!

Been playing the taiwanese beta loads recently as well. Cant be arsed anymore coz its kinda...... not english lol. If ya wana give it a go tho:

download link (1.1gig big):>

How to register an account:>

(when the files are installed make sure you make all the file names english or u wont be able to auto update n play. E.G It gets installed to a file that has a load of 00001110010 as its name. Just change that to say lineage or something.)

Reaction score
I REGISTERED EVERYONE COME JOIN SERVER 2!!!

Edit: heres the english patch url

unzip them into where ever you installed lineage\system then go here and follow the steps:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most eng people play on server 2 or 5 :tp:

dling at 250kbytes/s, kinda slow

Last edited:
Reaction score
hmmm... I wonder if Lineage 2 will eventually have private servers.... I am pretty sure some "ppl" are already searching(if not using... other methods...) frantically for the server files *cough* hackers *cough* :good:

Last edited:
Back