Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Linking User Command to GM Command in QFunction Mir2 

i could be wrong but i dont think you can at the moment. i dont think TD has coded it in (since i believe it got added after the original source files). I am trying to get him to add it among other things. but i think we will just have to be patient

why would you start at usercmd 5? if you already have 1 to 4, then you would know how to do it, if u want normal players to be able to use GM commands, then change the requirement from 10 to 0,

std mode (clickable things)
call npc 'like' scripts in the questdiary,market folder

"Example"

[@StdModeFunc1]
#call[\\market\expscroll.txt] @expmain

then in the market folder as above have a script called expscroll.txt with

[@expmain]
{
#ACT
CHANGEEXP + 400000
#say
You have received 400000 exp
}

then make an item in ur db, stdmode 31,, and anicount 1,

the anicount relates to the [@StdModeFunc1] so if you had another item, that was

[@StdModeFunc2]
#call[\\market\whatever.txt] @whatever

then the anicount would need to be 2 for that item and so on. Is this making sense lol? i dont know

maybe you already know this, and im way off the mark

ok, here goes

in your mir200 folder (the one with M2 in) there is a usercmd.txt file

in here add

event 1
towntele 2
ect 3
ect 4
and so on 5
and on 6

each command has a consecutive number!
then in your marktdef folder there is a qfunction-0.txt file

add to this

[@usercmd1]
then the npctype script u want for for players when they type @event

and so on

[@usercmd2]
#ACT
give townteleport 1

[@usercmd3]
then the npctype script u want for for players when they type @event

and so on.

i havnt tried it, but apparantly, u can use the call command i mentioned in the earlier thread.

might be worth a try, to keep your qfunction tidy

the usercmd?
ahhh maybe right, i remember having to get another dll, zplugofengine or something,,
maybe worth asking TD for his opinion on if it works in current or can work in future releases

from what i have read thats a no go on ur commands unless ur using 1.9 which you arent.

@shunt (jasp) where do you keep all this info m8 ur a knowledge base for all things mir :D

elvin/mephisto

@Elvin/Mephisto from you m8,, just i get up earlier and post 1st, therefore get all the credit :p

@virUs Might try and see if it works tonight, currently with the files before this full set released.

Back