- Joined
- Aug 31, 2005
- Messages
- 81
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, how do i add timer, that will check winstock1 and change shape1.backcolor to green if server is online?! I want to make program repeat every xy seconds (xy seconds can be imputed in text1)
Plz help
Edit:
That will happen if they pres button...
any help
Hi, how do i add timer, that will check winstock1 and connect to server, then change shape1.backcolor to green if server is online?! I want to make program repeat every xy seconds (xy seconds can be imputed in text1)
Plz help
Edit:
That will happen if they pres button...
any help
Plz help
Edit:
That will happen if they pres button...
any help
this is what i meanserggio said:Hi, how do i add timer, that will check winstock1 and change shape1.backcolor to green if server is online?! I want to make program repeat every xy seconds (xy seconds can be imputed in text1)
Plz help
Edit:
That will happen if they pres button...
any help
Hi, how do i add timer, that will check winstock1 and connect to server, then change shape1.backcolor to green if server is online?! I want to make program repeat every xy seconds (xy seconds can be imputed in text1)
Plz help
Edit:
That will happen if they pres button...
any help
serggio said:Hi, how do i make edges look invisble? I want a texture (an image) to look thrue, i dont want to have a "box" program. Plz help
(its in a visual basic)
Last edited by a moderator:

