Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

little problem with kal_db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got a little problem with my kal_db ... it doesnt save lvl / exp ... i was trying everything possible and i thought i could maybe handle myself but after 5hours trying i decided to ask u yet cuz im out of ideas xD i would be rly happy if u could help me ... btw im using mssql 2005 so maybe if u dont even know too how to fix it u could upload me a working kal_db file also, but an explaination would be great too so i can understand why its not working cuz im on the way of getting crazy xD :)

Greetz
urs hanssiiiiii

ps: sorry for bad english *_*

Last edited:
did u tried with clean kal_auth,kal_db? or u made with kal_auth.bak_kal_db.bak?.

I used 3 different kal_auth / kal_db.bak from here ... all 3 didnt safe the lvl / exp so i think im doing sth wrong =/

It also doenst safes if u activate an exp / wealth stone f.ex. =/

edit: here's a screenshot of the player table design:

Players - little problem with kal_db - RaGEZONE Forums

and i think i used this one atm: http://forum.ragezone.com/f316/kal_db-auth-905464/

Didnt have changed anything in players table or undo it afterwards again=/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well, setting up the server isnt my problem its running all fine except that my database dont save char info ... lvl / exp / if exp stone is activated and so on atm im using kal_db - MSSQL 2005.bak from here : http://forum.ragezone.com/f316/litt...lem-kal_db-905663/f554/tutor...-mssql-461541/

... its not working ... im rly getting crazy xD

The curious thing is that when i lvl up ingame even the Admin tool doesnt show any changes in lvl / statpoints and so on ... so i think my game / server whatever doenst write anything which is in relation to char info into the database and i dont know why =/

If im changing f.ex stat points with admin tool it safes ... rly no1 can help me? xD

It doesnt safe talis on weapons etc too :S

Last edited:
Upvote 0
no1 can help me?i think there are enough guys around with mssql 2005 working dbs :S any1 can ss his design or upload his working db plz? rly want to work on my serv but it doesnt make sense to move on without a fully working db xD

Thx

Upvote 0
Back