Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Lmfao

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This just got posted on the DiabloII.net forums.

RpgForums.Net (/index.php)
- Off-Topic (http://www.rpgforums.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=5)
-- realationship help plz (http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?threadid=27145)
Posted by DasIstMirEgal on 10-08-2003 04:22 PM
I'm only 12 so I don't have alot of XP with girls, so plz help me out K?

Hi everybody, there is this girl at school who I really really like and I think she really likes me too. She told her friend Jenny who told my friend Tom that she has a crush on me, but I think that Tom is just lying to me so I'm not sure if I should do something about it.

How do you ask a girl out and what do I do if she says no? I really want to touch her boobies. If she says no everybody in school will laugh at me but if I don't ask her I'll never be able to touch her boobies! What do I do?

I want to be smooth with chicks! How do I do it?
Posted by Yaboosh on 10-08-2003 04:40 PM
Yeah, relationship threads are getting out of hand again, heh. I made a Relationship FAQ a little while ago while we were in the midst of another relationship assault on the forums. But hey, these kids see this place as a viable, anonymous place to get relationship advice, so these threads are inevitable. Also, regarding the recent breakup threads, those just stem from them seeing this forum as a place of friends, and they are just venting.

But yeah, the advice ones are just ridiculously funny.
Posted by DrunkPotHead on 10-08-2003 04:51 PM

Quote:Originally Posted by DasIstMirEgal
I'm only 12 so I don't have alot of XP with girls, so plz help me out K?

Hi everybody, there is this girl at school who I really really like and I think she really likes me too. She told her friend Jenny who told my friend Tom that she has a crush on me, but I think that Tom is just lying to me so I'm not sure if I should do something about it.

How do you ask a girl out and what do I do if she says no? I really want to touch her boobies. If she says no everybody in school will laugh at me but if I don't ask her I'll never be able to touch her boobies! What do I do?

I want to be smooth with chicks! How do I do it?

DasIstMirEgal, arent you the same person as Issechiwcth (sp?) on the old forums? And as far as i remember you were and adult. Did you find the fountain of youth? Please share.

And i don't think i should be giving advice, i jast came back from an 8 hour greyhound bus ride and i was sitting next to these two pretty good looking sistas visiting New York. Although we had a good conversation, i wasn't able to get their number because they come here once a year and don't know it so basically i failed.
Posted by TopOfTheWorld on 10-08-2003 05:31 PM
[qoute]I really want to touch her boobies. If she says no everybody in school will laugh at me but if I don't ask her I'll never be able to touch her boobies! What do I do?
[/qoute]

OMFG THAT MADE MY DAY!!! Im sorry if that is rude, but that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard. And now that I think about it, 12 year olds tits are either small or inexistent...
Posted by Suicidal Zebra on 10-08-2003 07:50 PM
Hrm.... me thinks one is taking the Mikey to pass the time neh?

But if not, my advice is to pull their hair and run. The chicks really dig that in a guy.
Posted by DrunkPotHead on 10-08-2003 08:06 PM
Hehe, i now have proof that you are really and adult and you did not find the fountain of youth.

http://www.rpgforums.net/showpost.p...371&postcount=5

Sorry for spoiling your fun.
Posted by Empired on 10-08-2003 08:11 PM
That was pretty funny though... it made me laugh
Posted by MixedVariety on 10-08-2003 08:15 PM
I know you aren't any 12 year old. You used too many upper cases at the beginnings of your sentences and too many periods at the ends. And they made sense, too.
Posted by zelfmoordis on 10-08-2003 08:17 PM

Quote:Originally Posted by DrunkPotHead
Hehe, i now have proof that you are really and adult and you did not find the fountain of youth.

http://www.rpgforums.net/showpost.p...371&postcount=5

Sorry for spoiling your fun.

If you ask me, you are making the fun... Never thought of the fact that maybe this was a post making fun of all the "help me, I'm only 12 and I want sex" threads..

But maybe it's just me who thinks that?

Posted by Empired on 10-08-2003 08:31 PM
I've never heard a twelve-year old say "I want to be smooth with chicks!"
Posted by GohanSSJ on 10-08-2003 08:34 PM
LMFAO this topic cracks me up.

Last edited:
Back