Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LNK2019 and LNK 2001 errors building MatchAgent

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Me again. I was able to get Locator, Matchserver to build but for MatchAgent there are errors I can't get rid of, maybe someone will help me. I'm using VS12 if that matters.

Build log :
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: CSCommon, Configuration: _Encrypt_KOR_Release_publish Win32 ------
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(1299,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(C:\Game Files\GunZ\GunZone\Bitbucket\Source\CSCommon\Lib\CSCommon.lib) does not match the Library's OutputFile property value (C:\Game Files\GunZ\GunZone\Bitbucket\Source\CSCommon\Lib\CSCommonE.lib). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Lib.OutputFile).
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(1301,5): warning MSB8012: TargetName(CSCommon) does not match the Library's OutputFile property value (CSCommonE). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Lib.OutputFile).
1>  CSCommon.vcxproj -> C:\Game Files\GunZ\GunZone\Bitbucket\Source\CSCommon\Lib\CSCommon.lib
2>------ Build started: Project: MatchAgent, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2>CSCommonE.lib(MMatchServer.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl __CXRDecrypt(char const *)" (?__CXRDecrypt@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBD@Z) referenced in function "bool __cdecl CheckItemXML_ReadXML(class std::map<unsigned long,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >,struct std::less<unsigned long>,class std::allocator<struct std::pair<unsigned long const ,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > > > > &,char const *)" (?CheckItemXML_ReadXML@@YA_NAAV?$map@KV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@U?$less@K@2@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBKV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@std@@@2@@std@@PBD@Z)
2>CSCommonE.lib(MMatchItem.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl __CXRDecrypt(char const *)" (?__CXRDecrypt@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBD@Z)
2>CSCommonE.lib(MMatchBuff.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl __CXRDecrypt(char const *)" (?__CXRDecrypt@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBD@Z)
2>Runtime\MatchAgent.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 5 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I did set Treat wchar(...) as No in CSCommon. Debug release is set to _Encrypt_KOR_Release_publish everywhere. This thread helped me get locator and matchserver to build: http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/matchserver-build-error-878459/

Back