Aug 20, 2009 #1 Abstrakt Skilled Illusionist 10 Happy Years Joined Mar 23, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 37 For those of you who like it, enjoy.
Aug 20, 2009 #2 S Self Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 43 Reaction score 2 Awsome! Like how its plain and all. 10/10
Aug 20, 2009 #3 Blood* Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 77 Reaction score 34 awesome OFMG! GOOD
Aug 21, 2009 #4 MentaL Administrator Staff member I am MentaL Top 10 server The MentaL award Joined Nov 14, 2001 Messages 31,523 Reaction score 24,398 well done sir
Aug 21, 2009 #5 Aimed Retired modder Loyal Member 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,250 Reaction score 126 Good job. I said you could do it and now you've proven it.
Aug 21, 2009 #6 Abstrakt Skilled Illusionist 10 Happy Years Joined Mar 23, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 37 MentaL said: well done sir Click to expand... Thanks Aimed said: Good job. I said you could do it and now you've proven it. Click to expand... Well, I guess I did. Thanks for the criticism
MentaL said: well done sir Click to expand... Thanks Aimed said: Good job. I said you could do it and now you've proven it. Click to expand... Well, I guess I did. Thanks for the criticism
Aug 21, 2009 #7 Gabo Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 very pretty ^^ it is a serious image you are perfect
Aug 21, 2009 #8 Forean 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 Decennium 10 Happy Years Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,078 Reaction score 91 its so good even mental took time to post :O!
Aug 21, 2009 #9 `Styx 500 Posts Joined Dec 22, 2007 Messages 680 Reaction score 431 The lighting is the only thing that's not working. It's not natural lighting, just a random blob of light in the middle of the render.
The lighting is the only thing that's not working. It's not natural lighting, just a random blob of light in the middle of the render.
Aug 21, 2009 #10 kochon Custom Title Activated Loyal Member 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Nov 5, 2006 Messages 1,358 Reaction score 15 Wtf?! mental actually does visit the gunz section? Intense. I really like it 8/10
Aug 21, 2009 #11 Abstrakt Skilled Illusionist 10 Happy Years Joined Mar 23, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 37 Thanks, thank you.
Aug 21, 2009 #12 Phoenix Moderator Staff member Moderator Better Safe than Sorry 1000 Posts Got A Reaction Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Moderator Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 6,530 Reaction score 1,819 Yeah he even thanked someone in a release recently. Maybe he knows I li'l about gunz
Aug 21, 2009 #13 G GamerSisi Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 99 Reaction score 16 i luv your loadins screens 10/10 Keep it up xD and this is very fast Like every 5 hours you releases loading screens xd
i luv your loadins screens 10/10 Keep it up xD and this is very fast Like every 5 hours you releases loading screens xd
Oct 22, 2010 #14 danere2010 Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 51 Reaction score 1 legend 10/10