Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Locator...?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, i have a question i want to ask since a lot of time... some guy (cant remember who) was saying he has almost completely fixed the locator and he told us his error, but since then, nothing... so my questions are:

1- What's the locator exactly?

2- Why is it still unfixed yet?

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
Locator takes care of the list of matchservers you see when you start the client.

Why aint it fixed yet for me well i fixed the db most part..
But to lazy and dont have the time to check out why its showing the matchserver death..

for the other people why they dont fix it i dont know...
also lazy i guess or just dont know how...

Right the locator also takes care of the country bans..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so.. it would like say hte right number of people in the server when you login? or it can like enable multiple servers? anyways could you share how you fixed it? or even share the program/database itself...

Upvote 0
ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
the fixes well close to the full fix is already on the forum i think..

but yes it enables you to run more than 1 server + shows the current users on the servers.
and if your db is right you can ban a ip range.

like lets say 0.0.0.0-1.1.1.1 = BRZ and you place BRZ as banned people within that ip range cant connect.
just a example ;).
you could also make your own stuff like.
ban all wannado users.
just find out the wannado ip range and ban it just set as country WAN or something :).

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh god!!!!!!! nice, not for ban but for the rest!! i'll search...

Edit: Do you mean the July matchserver?i couldnt never ge it to work, i cannot connect when i use it it says check for fucken new update ¬¬ even if i try to use julygunz.exe it cant even open gunz ¬¬

Upvote 0
ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
dont really have a problem or something with them,
I just rememberd that they where banned from some real gunz server.
so i used that as a example ;).
no offense ;).

and kochon no i was talking about a part of the database for the locator so you can get it to start etc..
it just shows the matchserver as dead not sure why yet...

Upvote 0
Back