Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Locolijo's IP Disclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job Accomplished!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've decided to release my IP Disclaimer because I'm not going to open a server anytime soon and keeping it to myself would be useless and I'm sure this will help a lot of the servers & CMS. Yes you can add it to your own CMS as long as the credits are in it.

Requirements:
+PHP
+MySQL
+JavaScript Compatible Browser

The IP Disclaimer doesn't use cookies, it uses javascript instead. Having javascript disabled in your browser will simple disable the disclaimer and that person won't be able to see it. (remember to always have the TOS in the registration form as well).

How to use it?

- Import LocolijoIPDisclaimer.sql into your MySQL database.
- In index.php and record.php, replace HOSTNAME, USERNAME, PASSWORD and DATABASE NAME with the appropriate values.
- In index.php, replace CONTENT GOES HERE with all of the HTML between the <body></body> tags in the page you want to add this disclaimer to.
- In index.php, replace DISCLAIMER GOES HERE with your disclaimer.
- By default 'I DECLINE' goes to , simply change that URL to any website you wish.

Downloads & More...

Download:
Password:

Demo Images:

locolijo - Locolijo's IP Disclaimer. - RaGEZONE Forums

Disclaimer: You MAY make mirrors and share it in other communities & password ( ) MUST stay as it is. | Do NOT remove the password from the compressed files!

You can flame if that makes you feel good, I don't care.To the next release my childs XD

Re: [Release]Locolijo's IP Disclaimer.

Ummm...Why in the world would you have something like this programmed using javascript?

That is the worst way you could make something like this.

Javascript should be avoided, especially when what you are trying to do can be done a different way and will always work.

lol its locolijo....

That's MR. Jonathan to you.

@PhantomBurn: Just keep quiet, you and the rest of RZ don't know what you're talking about.

Ummm...Why in the world would you have something like this programmed using javascript?

That is the worst way you could make something like this.

Javascript should be avoided, especially when what you are trying to do can be done a different way and will always work.

I don't know if I want to cry or laugh.

Re-read my post before I pee myself.

Your reply made you look like a brain less animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozurad View Post
i don't even get what this is o-O
Which is why you're on RageZone.
You gave me the Lulz aleks

That's MR. Jonathan to you.

@PhantomBurn: Just keep quiet, you and the rest of RZ don't know what you're talking about.

Javascript is a stupid thing to use to make this. It is as simple as that. You can EASILY use php. Just have a checkbox for the user to tick if they agree, and then a submit button. Takes no time at all to make.

And I know exactly what I'm talking about, as I'm a web designer/scripter.

And @ locolijo

You said "Having javascript disabled in your browser will simple disable the disclaimer and that person won't be able to see it"

Which then would make this...pointless? Yea, pointless is the word I'm looking for.

My point is PHP can do this JUST as easily, and unlike javascript, it comes with no drawbacks.

Javascript is a stupid thing to use to make this. It is as simple as that. You can EASILY use php. Just have a checkbox for the user to tick if they agree, and then a submit button. Takes no time at all to make.

And I know exactly what I'm talking about, as I'm a web designer/scripter.

And @ locolijo

You said "Having javascript disabled in your browser will simple disable the disclaimer and that person won't be able to see it"

Which then would make this...pointless? Yea, pointless is the word I'm looking for.

My point is PHP can do this JUST as easily, and unlike javascript, it comes with no drawbacks.
I don't think you fully understand the functions of it...

Nice advertisement. You make a worthless release to advertise Sparks site. Thus, Sparks comes back because his site is advertised and he loves it. I can see through your entire scheme. I am Sherlock Holmes.

Nice advertisement. You make a worthless release to advertise Sparks site. Thus, Sparks comes back because his site is advertised and he loves it. I can see through your entire scheme. I am Sherlock Holmes.
Hey guys, I think we have a genius on our hands

It was kind of already obvious, but why did you have to point it out? You should just let them do w/e they want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back