Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Locolijo's IP Disclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release]Locolijo's IP Disclaimer.

thanks for this works

Ok, I had to come here and say it after people informing me on msn.
You guys are MAJOR Hypocrites. Everybody has to start somewhere.

And people saying "this forum will be inactive and small", please refer to the above statement. Also

PHP:
99 Members Online For Today

OH! Lol, and btw, it's only 1:32 PM ;) And already that many have been on. Also would you like to see my Activity logs? ;)
Also for the idiots saying "This is just the forum you go on with your 1 post to check and thats it".
Um.. This coming from people who are RageZone addicts with 500+ posts, thats rather a compliment.

I guess you also must have not realized that, that comment just made you the words biggest spoon fed moron. What? going on a smaller forum just for what exactly?
Leech their stuff?

Figures. Fucking hypocrites, I just started and already got 470+ Members, how we did it and advertise is not of anyone's business.
RageZone has been around for what? 4 years now?

Yea that sounds about right, and it's got 300,000+ members, OF COURSE, it's been around FOUR years. Get it through your heads.

Every.Body.Has.To.Start.Some.Where.

kk Thanks bye.

Also for the idiots saying "This is just the forum you go on with your 1 post to check and thats it".
Um.. This coming from people who are RageZone addicts with 500+ posts, thats rather a compliment.
I find the RageZone addict thing a compliment because I kind of am.

And of course it's to leech. What other reason would I have a low post count account on that forum?

Everybody does have to start somewhere but that doesn't mean you should actually ever start.

Ok, I had to come here and say it after people informing me on msn.
You guys are MAJOR Hypocrites. Everybody has to start somewhere.

And people saying "this forum will be inactive and small", please refer to the above statement. Also

PHP:
99 Members Online For Today

OH! Lol, and btw, it's only 1:32 PM ;) And already that many have been on. Also would you like to see my Activity logs? ;)

I guess you also must have not realized that, that comment just made you the words biggest spoon fed moron. What? going on a smaller forum just for what exactly?
Leech their stuff?

Figures. Fucking hypocrites, I just started and already got 470+ Members, how we did it and advertise is not of anyone's business.
RageZone has been around for what? 4 years now?

Yea that sounds about right, and it's got 300,000+ members, OF COURSE, it's been around FOUR years. Get it through your heads.

Every.Body.Has.To.Start.Some.Where.

kk Thanks bye.

If your happy about having only 99 people online you seriously need a reality check. All your hits are from RageZONE, and aren't unique hits. I find it sad that an ex-mod from RageZONE teamed up with Loco-fago to advertise. I expected better, really.

Lol 1 member more or less wont matter.

And i doubt everyone will leave RaGEZONE.

If your happy about having only 99 people online you seriously need a reality check. All your hits are from RageZONE, and aren't unique hits. I find it sad that an ex-mod from RageZONE teamed up with Loco-fago to advertise. I expected better, really.

You wouldn't know what reality is if it bit you in the ass.
Yes, Im EXTREAMLY happy about 99 People online during the FIRST WEEK.

And really? So what if it is from RageZone? 40+ people joined up after I left.
On my behalf, so Don't be thinking its cause of advertisement.

And Yes. I did team up With Jon and others. Got a problem? Deal with it.
Now that free of RageZone, I can tell all you retards how much of idiots you've all been that I've seen personally first hand.

People like Commie, little **** faced 13 year old Brat.
And others as I'm sure, you all brag about RageZone.

Last I checked, RageZone was nothing but a huge hang out for 13 year old brats.
Here's the sad part.

Ratio 1:50 that 1 being that you see a person over the age of 15.
1 out of every 50 people. That's rather sad. Everybody else is underage.

I know you're jealous of my Forum, and the way we do business, but don't worry :) It'll beat out RageZone one day. Note that, ONE DAY.

Oh and Commie, you mentioned, people should never start something right? Well I'm sorry you don't have a set marker or "goal" if you will, in your life.
Un like you, I have something going, and not you or anyone else will stop that.

;)

Ohai Loco, get your ass back to EvN :P

Jk, good job on this.

If you tards havent noticed yet from STARTING communities. They start out small. Eventually something like EVO will be a much larger community. I can already tell that ragezone has been on long enough to have over 300k members. I mean, its explainable.

Now to put this in an example:

Lets say a new store opens up, and this store wants to go big like a hollister or something.
Now, once it opens.. do you think EVERYONE will know about the store or WHERE it is? It needs to build up a reputation for it to become a big store brand or anything popular.

Now looking at your posts, i see that "RaGEZONE" is such a great community. Now, from the idiots posting this comment... they have not even given Evo a chance. They have probably signed up and looked at it and said, fuck this.

Well, thats not how its supposed to start, seriously, in the past week we already have a strong base of a community as it is starting to grow. We all support each other and we hardly flame each other like here in ragezone.

Now, lets take this for example: Would you like to be looked down upon from people that think they can really make a change? or would you like to be recognized for the work you do in reality? Seriously, everyone has something, they want to show for. I mean, it is Human Nature for someone to believe something is not great, but at least give the person a chance. As the person is learning how to do something unlike the idiots that just talk a whole bunch of shit about one's work.

At this rate, Evo-Networks will and be a much more stable community than Ragezone... wait, what am i saying? The community is actually great, we may have 1 or 2 faggots posting a bunch of shit, but still. Its not like we have over a thousand of people posting crap like here on ragezone.

So. Please, be the better person. Be nice and respectful of ones work.

I hope you people realize that either your alot less capable of doing things alot of people have done on ragezone, or better yet, realize you used to only be able to do something small like many others.

A community is supposed to be strong, not weak and simple minded.

I'm just tired of people like CptObvious, so tired that I'll save my powers and don't flame. Good job Sparks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back