Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

LOL at this guy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL rock and hip hop dont mix. because hip hop fucking sucks.

so the answer is obviously a no.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=73549944&MyToken=58f02c8e-7f5d-4990-80da-892308b3287f'>Oh NoeZ</a>
Date: Feb 8, 2007 8:12 PM

whats up bro? know any guitarists lookin for a rock hip hop band?

im not spamming. its music related and i found it hilarious.

you dont mix hip hop and rap with rock, then it just sounds like crap.

rock/hip-hop is like linkin park right?

and why are u spamming?
LP is supposedly numetal (though i'm sure someone will say different)
im not spamming. its music related and i found it hilarious.

you dont mix hip hop and rap with rock, then it just sounds like crap.
ya, ur spamming.

just cos you dont like the music, doesn't make it crap. you do it so many times and it pisses me off. do i like rock/hiphop? no. but still i respect thoes who like that music.

i could just as easily make a "lol check it out, this guy PMs me asking if i know anyone who does death metal vocals, haha what a noob, death and metal dont go together, it fucking sucks!" thread, and that would be exactly the same as what you're doing.

LP is supposedly numetal (though i'm sure someone will say different)

ya, ur spamming.

just cos you dont like the music, doesn't make it crap. you do it so many times and it pisses me off. do i like rock/hiphop? no. but still i respect thoes who like that music.

i could just as easily make a "lol check it out, this guy PMs me asking if i know anyone who does death metal vocals, haha what a noob, death and metal dont go together, it fucking sucks!" thread, and that would be exactly the same as what you're doing.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Just because hip hop fucking sucks doesn't mean rock / metal + hip hop sucks. I personally hate hip hop/rap style of music but I must admit, it goes together NICELY with rock/metal. P.O.D as an example, they kick ass.
Edit:
metalkobra said:
i dont like ratm either XD.

Wtf is wrong with you? >.<

Just because hip hop fucking sucks doesn't mean rock / metal + hip hop sucks. I personally hate hip hop/rap style of music but I must admit, it goes together NICELY with rock/metal. P.O.D as an example, they kick ass.
Edit:

Wtf is wrong with you? >.<

all the aformentioned bands annoy the crap outta me. ^_^

Back