Initiate Mage
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2016
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello RageZone,
I am a returning GunZ player / server owner .
I had my own private server a couple years back . The playerbase wasnt very large but I did very well enjoy developing a server and working on things related to GunZ.
If there is any server that is SERIOUS and actually interested in the good of the players they will recieve rather than focused on themselves and the money , I would like to help out free of charge.
I simply enjoy working on GunZ and things related to GunZ .
So in short , if you have a p-server your working on and trying to start , and your not going to be a corrupt leader of a server , im volunteering .
Cheers
! And best of luck to those out there trying to revive this great game !
-Cody
I am a returning GunZ player / server owner .
I had my own private server a couple years back . The playerbase wasnt very large but I did very well enjoy developing a server and working on things related to GunZ.
If there is any server that is SERIOUS and actually interested in the good of the players they will recieve rather than focused on themselves and the money , I would like to help out free of charge.
I simply enjoy working on GunZ and things related to GunZ .
So in short , if you have a p-server your working on and trying to start , and your not going to be a corrupt leader of a server , im volunteering .
Cheers
-Cody
Last edited:

