Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for GG killer for client 1.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to all forum members. I am looking for GG killer for client 1.5
Please help me find it, the client won't start without it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to all forum members. I am looking for GG killer for client 1.5
Please help me find it, the client won't start without it

Hi

Alternative to GG Killer.

how to use aion_winmm:

1). Copy to directory \AION\bin32: CopyWinmm.exe & winmm.dll
2). Run CopyWinmm.exe

** IMPORTANT **

The following files must be present in \bin32: GameGuard.des, AionENU.ini

The following files must be present in \bin32\GameGuard: Aion.ini, AionENU.ini, GameGuard.ver, GameMon.des, ggerror.des, ggscan.des,
npgg9x.des, npggNT.des, npgmup.des, npgmup.des.new, npsc.des, Splash.jpg

** WINDOWS 7 & VISTA USERS **
CopyWinmm.exe -->> It must be run as administrator. If you do not wish to use CopyWinmm,
you can do as follows:

copy winmm.dll from windows\system32 (X86) or windows\syswow64 (x64) to aion\bin32 and rename it as winmm.tmp

removal of aion_winmm:
1). Delete files winmm.dll, winmm.tmp & CopyWinmm.exe from \AION\bin32

If you are having trouble running Aion via the launcher... please consider starting the game this way:

.\bin32\aion.bin -ip:216.107.254.111 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb <<-- North American users

.\bin32\aion.bin -ip:206.127.147.28 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -noweb <<-- European users

The above is placed into file: StartAionXX.cmd -->> You may(is optional) copy StartAionXX.cmd to \Aion and double click him to start the game.

StartAionXX <<-- where XX == EU for European or NA for North American.

a quick review of process parameters for aion.bin, so that you will understand:

aion.bin -ip:[login server ip] -p[login server port] -[cc:region, i.e. 1 for English] -lang:[three letter subdirectory for language, in \Aion\L10N]
-noweb[not open web browser when game exit]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi

Alternative to GG Killer.

how to use aion_winmm:

1). Copy to directory \AION\bin32: CopyWinmm.exe & winmm.dll
2). Run CopyWinmm.exe

** IMPORTANT **

The following files must be present in \bin32: GameGuard.des, AionENU.ini

The following files must be present in \bin32\GameGuard: Aion.ini, AionENU.ini, GameGuard.ver, GameMon.des, ggerror.des, ggscan.des,
npgg9x.des, npggNT.des, npgmup.des, npgmup.des.new, npsc.des, Splash.jpg

** WINDOWS 7 & VISTA USERS **
CopyWinmm.exe -->> It must be run as administrator. If you do not wish to use CopyWinmm,
you can do as follows:

copy winmm.dll from windows\system32 (X86) or windows\syswow64 (x64) to aion\bin32 and rename it as winmm.tmp

removal of aion_winmm:
1). Delete files winmm.dll, winmm.tmp & CopyWinmm.exe from \AION\bin32

If you are having trouble running Aion via the launcher... please consider starting the game this way:

.\bin32\aion.bin -ip:216.107.254.111 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:enu -noweb <<-- North American users

.\bin32\aion.bin -ip:206.127.147.28 -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:enu -noweb <<-- European users

The above is placed into file: StartAionXX.cmd -->> You may(is optional) copy StartAionXX.cmd to \Aion and double click him to start the game.

StartAionXX <<-- where XX == EU for European or NA for North American.

a quick review of process parameters for aion.bin, so that you will understand:

aion.bin -ip:[login server ip] -p[login server port] -[cc:region, i.e. 1 for English] -lang:[three letter subdirectory for language, in \Aion\L10N]
-noweb[not open web browser when game exit]

I did everything according to the instructions, GG does not start, but an error occurs when loading the client

I don't know what to do, please help me to start the client

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back