Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alright i need some help geting a a3 server up being all the download links are down for 202. I am looking for a GM to help me setup and run my server currently i have purchsed my domain and am working on finishing my website. I am looking for someone exp and able to help setup bolth the server and php account maker. I will be buying a dedicated computer once we reach around 40+ online. Right now we are runing on a amd 64 2800+ 1 gig ram windows server 2k3 with sql 2000 installed. On a 8/1 mb connection.

Please pm me if you think you can help me. If you dont want to become a gm i would still love to have your help and i would hire someone to setup the server and website for around 20$ if you would like.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have windows remote setup. I am still looking for help!

Update i have found 202 server files just working on setting them up i would still like to have some help if someone is interested.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help help help

Help me i wan make server to cybercafe only where i can download data server a3 plss give me Pls send email m_azlan06@hotmail.com plssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back