Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Baruna system wont work.
the baruna is cant we pierced when i use the apropriate item. and also cant be upgrade, the rune to put element is not working
it wont work,, Someone can help! PM me or replay here

I would advice you to make a help thread in the help section. And as for the baruna system, best you can do is make a copy of the normal piercing system but than for baruna. Check that source from RoC. I think he made a start with that baruna stuff. I might also tell you that it's honestly not really worthy your time and effort, since most private server players are not waiting for baruna system anyway. Make everything ulti and just only use ulti -> piercing, but ye that is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back