• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for new Ideas

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, well at the Moment I work really hard on KalOnline things, but I'm out of ideas.

I'm also looking for YOUR Ideas guy's tell me with an little Introduction what u would like on an KalOnline Server, what ever u want just post the Idea here.

Maybe a System from other Game? No Problem post it here .

u also can send me an email at bloodx@bloodxcoding.net

kalonline.bloodxcoding.net
blog.bloodxcoding.net

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yea, agro system/new ai/lure system or however it's called is a nice thing :D

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
New AI system + Blob with effect and exception file for the mobs you don't want to disappear(monsters disappears after hitting safe zone)
Stable party buff/ref/speed system ;d
Decent pvp system, all vs all or 1 vs 1 whatever
Party/guild quests
Fixed multicall poop in sirix 3rd job dll, so we can actually turn it off/on (backdoors too if you want :D)
Item that will make you invisible for mobs for specified amount of time, like a hide skill or so :p
Item that works like a portable npc, so you just right-click it and e.pk file/quest pops up

And that's it :thumbup1:

Another idea

engine.exe fix for bound weapons so we can pimp them via blacksmith ;d It's pretty easy I guess.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PVP System like that,

Something like tournament from football.

1. Second qualifying round
2. Third qualifying round
3. Play-offs
4. Group stage
5. Round of 16
6. Quarter-finals
7. Semi-finals
8. Final

This is an example !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ideas? Whats so hard about a PVP system? Just make a normal 1vs1 pvp with bracket system. Make a uggly cage model and 2 (or 10 idk) people can enter for a small fee, the winner gets the money. And like ever friday you can do the rated one with brackets and poop?!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm working on Guild vs Guld 3.3 Scenario from int KalOnline :p
Another intlike PVPs as ideas for Bloodx:
- duel tournament -> 1vs1 matches, semifinales/finals etc
- 3.1 scenario -> guilds fight between themselves and getting match points for killing enemy's towers (much hp)
- 3.2 scenario -> protecting leader, guildleader prays in the center of fightspot and guildmates are supporting them, the winner is guild which has been praying longer
- nowaday's triangular battle, don't know the rules
- battlefield, team 1 vs team 2

Reaction score
yea create some new pvp systems, I wanna see if someone can create it.
I'm to lazy for it atm but it's pretty easy to enable the attack,get the killer etc..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Idea: Koem V2 EXP/Level extension Plugin. A confg file with all EXP needed from level 1 to 255, where you can set the needed EXP to Level UP. Does anyone have the Pointer to the EXP Table Array in Mainserver? Maybe i would try it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yea create some new pvp systems, I wanna see if someone can create it.
I'm to lazy for it atm but it's pretty easy to enable the attack,get the killer etc..

works like a charm :D
just can't figure out why there is always just 1 ASSASIN for fighters... watchers see both as ASSASIN :blink:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
just can't figure out why there is always just 1 ASSASIN for fighters... watchers see both as ASSASIN :blink:

Funny to see something different than running as assassin around the fort or koem hero pvp :p Nice one ^^

Reaction score

I guess you're adding sin gstate to both?
Don't forget to send a WriteInSight packet with pid and new gstate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Archlord / King System:

- Multiple Castles in the World
- Castle vs Castle War System
- Leader of the winning guild/castle becomes King of the Server till the next War and gets special Equiment, Skills [Summon Snow, Change Day & Night...] and can summon 2 monsters as bodyguards that follow him. Something that makes it worthwhile to fight for the title.

Archlord Skills - YouTube

(I know I posted that already but) I´d love to see that system in Kal in this form somehow, it´s pretty complex though. Quite a challenge.

Back