• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for new Ideas

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There actually was a non-backdoored version released, if it was taken down i can reupload it and you can have all the people in the forums check it and you wont find anything :)

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
There actually was a non-backdoored version released, if it was taken down i can reupload it and you can have all the people in the forums check it and you wont find anything :)

How come it was released? There was only one release of cracked and "usable" dlls of 3rd skills with probable backdoors, never heard of clean ones ;d

But I'd say yea, reupload those files and let us check ;d

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh cool, i thought sirix released it, but yeah i have a clean version on my external, ill ask sirix if i can add it here :)

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I want the option to attack players without mask and gain experience by killing players.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you guys wanna fight eachother, do it by PM because the title of this thread is "Looking for new ideas" not people arguing.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Erik187 can u release the un-backdoored third job that u have please ? thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to see Stone of Wealth working in parties.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maby it would be posible to restore hp/mp after duel? because it sux to always use meds after every duel. it would be nice too if ppl dont loose speed/buffs after loosing duel :)

Reaction score
Restoring the hp/mp after duel is to abuse able :D even without hacks. Or well, a serverside delay for duels could solve it..
You lose your buffs etc because you actually die. You could check which buffs are on and save them and rebuff you after you're revived..But that's not such a good idea :D atleast that's what i think :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Finished first Project now Random players from 55-65 66-75 76-85 85-100+ get ported to and 1on1 PVP Duel and get rewared for Win.

text is Team and Guild :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:p what if the randomly selected players for the event are afk ?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hmm i got one idea but dont know if you will understand so hmm i explain it:
Player Get lvl 70+ or any lvl..Then he can chouse abaut Clan's like Fire Clan,Water Clan or smt like that and Then player get tag like
Fire %name%
Water %name%
and so on its nice idea for me :D

Back