• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for old xiah Server file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for old xiah level 60 cap original server file and client file. if anyone has it plz share it. Thanks

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
This emulator is 90% ~ 100% working?
no, not at all.
its playable but misses good amount of features and has alot bugs in it e.g monsters which could be fixed by adding a server side
heartbeat to sync all clients but didnt know this back then and i gave up on this project.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no, not at all.
its playable but misses good amount of features and has alot bugs in it e.g monsters which could be fixed by adding a server side
heartbeat to sync all clients but didnt know this back then and i gave up on this project.

To be honest, i don't know programming and i don't know how to fix those bugs you are speaking of. I am just looking for the old xiah server files plus client (from old beta testing or early game campus version). I just want the ability to do minor modifications such as experience rates, item drops, drop rates, imbue rates, etc to bring back a fun game for old timers

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
To be honest, i don't know programming and i don't know how to fix those bugs you are speaking of. I am just looking for the old xiah server files plus client (from old beta testing or early game campus version). I just want the ability to do minor modifications such as experience rates, item drops, drop rates, imbue rates, etc to bring back a fun game for old timers
theres the old chinese files which are hard to setup and also have some bugs but if you get it up and running its easy to modify exp/drop rates. but since megaupload died im not sure if the files can be downloaded anywhere now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back