Initiate Mage
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello everyone,
I currently model weapons and shields for Priston, and I'm trying to get started with hair modeling. However, I'm having trouble converting .smd files to .ase.
I already have the 11 base head models for all classes, but I haven't been able to convert them into a format that I can import into 3DS Max 2020 using the converters that were shared here on the forum.
I don't want to sound lazy, but I've done a lot of research and still haven't been able to find a solution.
Would anyone happen to have these files already converted to .ase and be willing to share them? Alternatively, could someone convert them for me? It would be a huge favor and I would really appreciate it.
Files:
Thanks in advance!
I currently model weapons and shields for Priston, and I'm trying to get started with hair modeling. However, I'm having trouble converting .smd files to .ase.
I already have the 11 base head models for all classes, but I haven't been able to convert them into a format that I can import into 3DS Max 2020 using the converters that were shared here on the forum.
I don't want to sound lazy, but I've done a lot of research and still haven't been able to find a solution.
Would anyone happen to have these files already converted to .ase and be willing to share them? Alternatively, could someone convert them for me? It would be a huge favor and I would really appreciate it.
Files:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Thanks in advance!

