Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for v15 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Found them. If you are looking for the v15 resource, here it is:

Password: 1f2bf7ac9a4bd69d1af5bd1eb6b4be0f
Those are all the files you need, and I can guarantee you that they work for clean v15. If they don't, you're messing something up.

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey mate!
This isn't clean v15 files. These are Blessed files, you can re-upload just give Akerius creds and if you want to, give me creds for the compiled 7 exe (w neuz) :p:

Reaction score
Hey mate!
This isn't clean v15 files. These are Blessed files, you can re-upload just give Akerius creds and if you want to, give me creds for the compiled 7 exe (w neuz) :p:

Yeah I noticed they were weren't very clean. I'm having issues getting World Server to not crash.

I guess if anyone knows where some cleaner ones are that'd be great, I'll just keep trying to change these in the meantime.

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spikensbror
Clean Source

Download:

Changes made in this source:
Increased buff limit.
Removed 2nd-password.
Fixed character saving. (C1 Procedure fixed)
Fixed compiling. (Should compile right away)
Admin and GM name colours. (Admin: Red, GM: Blue)

Patches
Pet crash when they get too far away from owner:
Code:
Download AIPet.rar from here and replace the AIPet.cpp in __AIInterface with the one supplied in the archive.
This is an Clean v15 Source Released By Spikensbror.
This doesnt Have the Resource Files. But i think you can manage to get them.

Reaction score
I said I did. I made it as clear as I could in the original post. I don't need the server files, they're like on the front page of releases. I need the resource files. (but I found some old ones that I had that should work, so there's no issue probably.)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lel
Cuvvvie - Looking for v15 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

LELELELELELELEL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back