Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lord of Ages [Webgame Server/php/swf] Files WebGame 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i just debug the files using firebug, and i can see what the error and repair it . for the db you can find it in folder mysql, import all sql data to your database all will be fine, i think the more important in bash_history is install memcached . If you need assist , i can help you out.. just add my YM!

By the way anyone know how to config the server ><, i have found to add server script but when i play the game the server list not showing my server..

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
small guide for setting up linux correctly ( if in vbox, give the machine a bridged network ):

Download ubuntu server here: ( i recommend 64 bit ! )
burn to disk
install by booting from disk
go thru the normal setup ( it tells you what to do )
when its installed, login as user you created while setup ( when entering password it looks like its not doing anything, thats NORMAL !!! )
type: sudo su
enter password again
type: apt-get update
type: apt-get upgrade

now you have installed the linux server. Lets go thru the dependencies for the files.

type: apt-get install apache2 php5 mysql-server php5-mysql ia32-libs openjdk-6-jdk tomcat5.5 tomcat5.5-admin tomcat5.5-webapps make gcc

now you are done. All you need to do is getting that server poop to run now.
Btw, now you have a really good webserver :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
small guide for setting up linux correctly ( if in vbox, give the machine a bridged network ):

Download ubuntu server here: ( i recommend 64 bit ! )
burn to disk
install by booting from disk
go thru the normal setup ( it tells you what to do )
when its installed, login as user you created while setup ( when entering password it looks like its not doing anything, thats NORMAL !!! )
type: sudo su
enter password again
type: apt-get update
type: apt-get upgrade

now you have installed the linux server. Lets go thru the dependencies for the files.

type: apt-get install apache2 php5 mysql-server php5-mysql ia32-libs openjdk-6-jdk tomcat5.5 tomcat5.5-admin tomcat5.5-webapps make gcc

now you are done. All you need to do is getting that server poop to run now.
Btw, now you have a really good webserver :):

please share a few screen shot from your game :)

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
set all IP settings to 0.0.0.0 instead localhost/127.0.0.1 so it listens to everything ( this is just for real installs of linux but could work on vbox too. Not sure cause i banned every microsoft poop from mah computers so i dont need vbox :wink: )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
set all IP settings to 0.0.0.0 instead localhost/127.0.0.1 so it listens to everything ( this is just for real installs of linux but could work on vbox too. Not sure cause i banned every microsoft poop from mah computers so i dont need vbox :wink: )

I'm trying install ubuntu into vbox but ubuntu is really hard for setup, i like windows always :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey zorno, do you know how to config the server for making it online ?
i just uploaded all file to my vps and run smoothly, but the problem is on the server now ><

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey zorno, do you know how to config the server for making it online ?
i just uploaded all file to my vps and run smoothly, but the problem is on the server now ><

change all IP settings to LAN IP. you can see your ip with ifconfig ( but i guess you already know that :D: )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone create a tutorial to play LOA
graphics is cool
thank

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
im waiting your reply
There are files missing from webpage and I think that this is not a webgame, but PC Client game, because after fake login I was redirected to download some poop to here:

Files missing:
Com.php
ComLoa.inc.php
Const.inc.php
CommDefine.php

Tried to recover:

ComLoa.inc.php
PHP:
<?php
/*
* @author InCube
* @copyright 2013
*/
function isLogin($userID){return true;} // function to check if user exist in db   
function isFBLogin(){} // Facebook register?!
function getUserInfo($userID){return array("hello world");} // Get user information from db
function clearCert(){session_destroy();unset($_COOKIE,$_SESSION);return true;} // logout, fixed.
?>

My own test server of LOA,

Need to decompile java files for depraced code fixation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back