- Joined
- Nov 12, 2009
- Messages
- 699
- Reaction score
- 116
This is just a small release. I think the lord suit is really gay, so I got rid of the frilly parts, and made the red part less vibrant.
SCREENSHOTS:
BEFORE
AFTER
I dunno why the after shot is darker, but that has nothing to do with the dds.
If you don't like it, then flame me. If you like it, please do let me know. I am willing to do any DDS's or stuff...that i can do =/. [I'm just really bored, and looking for something to do.] Just leave a post or PM me.
Download:
Just put the DDS file in these folders:
Client/Model/Texture
Client/Model/Texture Low
Client/Model/Texture Med
It should ask to overwrite for each one, if not, you're doing it wrong.
SCREENSHOTS:
BEFORE
AFTER
I dunno why the after shot is darker, but that has nothing to do with the dds.
If you don't like it, then flame me. If you like it, please do let me know. I am willing to do any DDS's or stuff...that i can do =/. [I'm just really bored, and looking for something to do.] Just leave a post or PM me.
Download:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Just put the DDS file in these folders:
Client/Model/Texture
Client/Model/Texture Low
Client/Model/Texture Med
It should ask to overwrite for each one, if not, you're doing it wrong.
Last edited:

