Lorencia terrain Mu Skins 

Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
19
misiumisiu - Lorencia terrain - RaGEZONE Forums

misiumisiu - Lorencia terrain - RaGEZONE Forums


Data/word1

Download



:sq_yellow
 
Re: [Release]Lorencia terrain

Look nice :) ... but =/ ? how i can put it up my char :sq_yellow ... in second safe?
 
Re: [Release]Lorencia terrain

rofl bro!! I always wanted to do something like that!Thanks!!

10/10 great!!!!you rock!!! xD Thanks 1 000 000 times!!
 
Re: [Release]Lorencia terrain

i dont like :( 6/10
 
Re: [Release]Lorencia terrain

Its been a long time you haven't released anything,but this,this!Its crazy!
I thought I had mastered client configuration...guess I was wrong.Respect bro,its excellent.I will pm you so that maybe you can teach/guide me to do this kinda thing.Thanks to you I might just be able to take the next step in my MuOnline career ^^
Msn : [email protected]
I will pm you bro ;)
10/10
 
Re: [Release]Lorencia terrain

ehhh keep trying to alter the terrain hight. I don't like it because its draastic. 6/10
 
Re: [Release]Lorencia terrain

SUCKS! this looks totaly uncompleted.. you just made the terrain a little higher.. i wonder if anyone wants to use something like this when they are playing mu... if you want to change terrain altitudes, then you must also change object hights, so it looks good.. but this looks like 110% bugged
 
Back