Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Luna] Vice Luna Looking for a Full Staff Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I'm finishing with developing my classic Luna Online server. Now I'm looking for a staff team! I'm working on putting up a forum. The server will be different than the others. I'll get into that more later on.

Requirements:
-15+! You must be mature!
-You must speak fluent English.
-Good grammar/spelling. It doesn't have to be perfect.
-You need to be active!

What I'm looking for:

Admin [1/1] (I'm going to be VERY picky on this one)
You're second in command. You're the owner's most trusted staff member!

Name:
Luna Online Experience:
TimeZone:
How long can you be active?:
Why should I pick you?:

GM [2/4]
Name:
Luna Online Experience:
TimeZone:
Why should I pick you?:

Event Manager [0/1]
You keep track and manage all official events. You can also create events!

Name:
Luna Online Experience:
TimeZone:
Why should I pick you?:
What kind of events do you have in mind?:

Forum Moderator [2/3]
Name:
Proof:
TimeZone:
Why should I pick you?:

GFX Artist [1/2]
No age limit. You still need to be mature! I'm looking for a person that can help with the forums.
Name:
Your examples:

Either PM me your application or post it in the comments.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Applying for GM Position

Name: John
Experience(Doesn't have to be Luna): I've been a ragnarok GM/Event GM on some ragnarok servers. I don't have experience being a GM in Luna Online but i'll do my best to fulfill my duty.
Luna Online Experience: I play Celestia Online for about months but i stop playing it because i've been hired being GM on ragnarok server
TimeZone: GMT + 8
How long can you be active?: 8-10hrs a day
Why should I pick you?: You guys should pick me because i'm a responsible,friendly, and i know what my Job is. Also i have experience being GM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@exofoxs28, I'll consider you. I added a forum link. No host yet but I'll buy one later on.

Admin position is opened again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What would you like the GFX to do specifically? o-o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link not working AND we aren't able to send you PMs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Applying for either an/a Admin Position, Game Master Position, and a part of the GFX team.

A little proof that I do GFX Desiging :
lunavice - [Luna] Vice Luna Looking for a Full Staff Team! - RaGEZONE Forums

Note : ALLi3DESiGNS is kinda my trademark within my designs. :)

Name:
Aldz Penetrante
Experience(Doesn't have to be Luna):
I've been a staff on numerous MMORPGs like FlyFF, Cabal, Ragnarok Online and GunZ. I've been a Moderator/Game Master at Eden FlyFF ( down ) which had the duty to moderate our forum, been a Game Master and Head Game Master at Vampire Cabal : Vampire Network which is also down due to some issues with the Owner's married life. I've also been into Ragnarok Online as a Admin / Developer / Game Master and you could say I used to be an all-around guy back in that game. I also used to be a GFX Artist back at Cole Gunz which is also down. :/
Luna Online Experience:
I've been playing this game for almost 2 months only, don't have much experience in it but being a staff I could share more ideas about handling and such.
TimeZone:
GMT + 8
Weekdays : 4 - 6 Hours ( Since I have classes )
Weekends : 10 - 14 Hours
Why should I pick you?:
I am very determined to work for your server. I also know how to handle players since it's not everybody has the same attitude or personality. I've been into handling different races of people like British ones, German, my fellow Filipino, Indonesian and so on. For me, being a staff is not about the fame, power, nor abusing players due to having a name. It's all about bringing the better to best. I won't lie, I haven't had any experience as a staff here in Luna but I assure you that I won't give any disappointments on it. I'm not the kind of person which elaborate things nor taking this topic into an irrelevant talk but I really do assure you that I'll do my best to support this server and also the community.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Accepted. Things are going kind of slow lately. It's still pretty buggy but playable. I'll be releasing Beta once we get a bit more attention. Welcome to the team!

Link not working AND we aren't able to send you PMs.
Then post your app here. The link should work o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Yuu
Experience: I was a CBTer for AvianOnline but then I was promoted as a GFX. Left due to the unneccessary amount of staff members. I then worked as a GM/GFX for StrideMS. I was also a Owner/Admin/Moderator for many minecraft servers. I worked as a GM/Mod for OtakuStory and OtakuMS. I worked as a GFX/Admin for a server I won't name though I will show a SS of it as my "proof".
Proof: I don't think Moderators need proof but if that is what you wish, I only have one "proof".
Me as an Admin and head of GameDesigners :
and proof that it's my acc :
TimeZone: -6:00 GMT
How long can you be active?: 4-14 hours (not kidding, I can be on my phone too.)
Why should I pick you?: As you read in my experience, I have jumped around here and there in many positions. Therefore, I know what a staff member should act like and the responsibilities that come along. I'm very positive, active, helpful as possible, and mature. My positivity makes it easier for the players to come talk to me. My activeness makes sure the forums are active and build a friendly or family-like community. I try my best to be helpful as possible and do more than what a moderator is required. There are times, of course, where I can not be of help due to possible reasons. At times like those, I do not leave the person, I direct them towards a person capable to help solve the issue faster and have a satisfied player. And finally, I'm very, very, mature and I've been able to handle disputes or other issues in a calm, orderly, manner. I would like to be of help to this server and the players.
Contact me by skype if you wish: genies.wish1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Yuu
Experience: I was a CBTer for AvianOnline but then I was promoted as a GFX. Left due to the unneccessary amount of staff members. I then worked as a GM/GFX for StrideMS. I was also a Owner/Admin/Moderator for many minecraft servers. I worked as a GM/Mod for OtakuStory and OtakuMS. I worked as a GFX/Admin for a server I won't name though I will show a SS of it as my "proof".
Proof: I don't think Moderators need proof but if that is what you wish, I only have one "proof".
Me as an Admin and head of GameDesigners :
and proof that it's my acc :
TimeZone: -6:00 GMT
How long can you be active?: 4-14 hours (not kidding, I can be on my phone too.)
Why should I pick you?: As you read in my experience, I have jumped around here and there in many positions. Therefore, I know what a staff member should act like and the responsibilities that come along. I'm very positive, active, helpful as possible, and mature. My positivity makes it easier for the players to come talk to me. My activeness makes sure the forums are active and build a friendly or family-like community. I try my best to be helpful as possible and do more than what a moderator is required. There are times, of course, where I can not be of help due to possible reasons. At times like those, I do not leave the person, I direct them towards a person capable to help solve the issue faster and have a satisfied player. And finally, I'm very, very, mature and I've been able to handle disputes or other issues in a calm, orderly, manner. I would like to be of help to this server and the players.
Contact me by skype if you wish: genies.wish1
Accepted. Sorry for the late reply. I was out for a while. iSpades, you're accepted. Just register for the forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Accepted. Sorry for the late reply. I was out for a while. iSpades, you're accepted. Just register for the forum.
It's okay, I tend to be very patient as well xD. Oh and, I can't validate my account (I don't think the others can either) on the forums since there's no email sent, is that on purpose or a problem that will soon be fixed? ;o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Weird o_O. I'll validate your account for you and look into it.

I fixed the problem. You don't need to activate even though it says you do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: YaneZ Designer ( Angelvis Yanez )
Experience: I am a Graphic Designer for over six years and professionally for two years, I've worked in several different areas on the internet and graphic design firms here in my city.
I've worked a lot in the area of gaming
And in Luna :3 is my love
TimeZone: -3:30 GMT (Caracas, Venezuela)
Your examples:

Logos, banners, Bgs, Launchers....
Designer by me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: YaneZ Designer ( Angelvis Yanez )
Experience: I am a Graphic Designer for over six years and professionally for two years, I've worked in several different areas on the internet and graphic design firms here in my city.
I've worked a lot in the area of gaming
And in Luna :3 is my love
TimeZone: -3:30 GMT (Caracas, Venezuela)
Your examples:

Logos, banners, Bgs, Launchers....
Designer by me
Awesome. Accepted! Welcome to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back